Love this tea! Great adjunct to losing weight!

Posted by Reviewer2513310 on Aug 03, 2009

I pair this tea with flavored teas (Celestial Seasonings or fruit flavored green teas) and make by 2 qt. pitcher of iced tea (no added sugar/sweetener). Yerba Mate is said to be appetite suppressant, but I believe the tea also acts as a diuretic. As always, great pricing and service from iHerb.com

Excellent Tasting Tea

Posted by bulletproofsupplements on Sep 20, 2013

This tea tastes exactly like your typical "iced tea" beverage. If you add the juice of half a lemon and stevia to taste (1g-2g is my preference) you will have the exact taste of it. Let the tea cool, throw in these ingredients and a few ice cubes and you have yourself a perfect summer time caffeinated beverage that is alkalizing and very low calorie. My only complaint is that this product is not organic. It is very important to make sure your teas are organic. Benefits of Mate: a source of many vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants (including quercetin, well known for reducing histamine and allergy symptoms) Check out my profile for more "bulletproof" product reviews!

Great Yerba Mate Tea! Reasonable Price Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

With less caffeine than coffee or black tea, yerba mate energizes with nutrition by providing 196 active compounds including vitamins, minerals and more antioxidants than green tea. This non-jittery boost of energy and nutrition makes yerba mate nature's premier energy beverage for body and mind!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Apr 04, 2012

Taste great and best of all they are helping me lose weight!

I swear by this tea now.

Posted by Reviewer3269355 on Apr 27, 2012

I like the flavor a lot.

yerba mate

Posted by Reviewer2558629 on Apr 10, 2009

love this tea.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2566378 on Nov 14, 2007

Great tea! Thank you Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf for your great line of herbal products. And thank you iHerb for your great pricing!

Tastes Great and Gives Me Energy

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Mar 23, 2008

I think this tea is delicious, and it perks me right up without the nervousness that I sometimes get with regular tea.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2831079 on Feb 11, 2009

I love this tea, it's great and not too strong.

wisdom natural yerba mate tea

Posted by Reviewer2920655 on Sep 26, 2009

Love this product......used to be able to get from another provider & it was discontinued. I've been without it for several years & am thrilled to have it back in my pantry. Very nice flavor too!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »