Progesterone cream

Posted by inelindberg on Jun 07, 2012

This actually has reduced my hot flashes..... Sleep like a baby again :-)

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1035156 on May 11, 2013

I don't always ovulate, so on the months I don't, I just use this for a few days to get my cycle back on track again. This product is the most natural on the market, and has no harmful chemicals. The only drawback is that you can't tell when you are running low, when it is done pumping, it just stops. One container did last me over two years though!

Wise Essentials Progesterone

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Nov 18, 2011

A must for men & women for good healthcare & to slow the aging process. This product is clean, perhaps the best quality progesterone I've found in 5 years.

Anne McCraw

Posted by Reviewer3345124 on Mar 01, 2012

I haven't noticed any difference. I bought it thinking it would help with hot flashes but it didn't, but then maybe it is not what I needed.

It works)

Posted by 4950486080369818996 on Apr 17, 2014

in non-ovulating periods makes feel comfort and desnt let periods be out of schedule. Nice thing..pure product) Thanks iherb.

Powerful Cream Firms Skin and Helps Manage Spotting

Posted by 4666190878419717016 on Apr 21, 2016

I've used this cream before menopause to manage the symptoms of severe endometriosis. Now I am using it monthly because it keeps my skin firm and much younger-looking. After surgery for a huge myoma, I developed a bleeding leiomyoma, and I do not choose to have a hysterectomy. So I maintain my monthly cycle according to the directions that come with the cream. I recommend it highly to all women with difficult periods, PMS, or simply the refusal to let "the change" make any negative changes you don't want. I'm not done yet!