WiseWays Herbals, LLC, Roots Apple Cider Vinegar, Hair Tonic, 8.4 oz (250 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Awsome Stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer2853708 on Mar 04, 2012

I've had this product for a week now and I seriously can't get enough of it! I bought the vinegar rinse because my scalp itch was so bad that it was keeping me up at night. Nothing my doctor prescribed me helped. This product cleared everything up within the first 2 days. I've never had this much luck! My hair LOVES it too. My once dry curls are now sleek and shiny; I really couldn't believe it!

INCREDIBLE PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1812480 From New York on Jun 17, 2011

As soon as the tonic touches the scalp you can feel it working. The dry skin from the scalp immediately comes off leaving the scalp squeaky clean. Does what no commercial anti-dandruff product can possibly do. Allows the scalp to be free of dry skin allowing the scalp to breath. This product is all natural with no chemicals.

nice thing

Posted by 5688815610490161765 on Aug 11, 2013

I mix 1/4 of this vinegar with 3/4 of water, phantenol and little bit aloe vera and spray every second day on the hairs or after wash, including roots, no wash out. Hairs looks just wonderfull. The smell is not very pleasant, but disapears after about an hour.

Good after shampoo rinse

Posted by Reviewer1548715 From New York on Jun 20, 2011

I use 2 capfulls in an eight ounce bottle of water and rinse out the shampoo residue. It doesn't have an odor when it's diluted.

Hair loves it.

Posted by Reviewer1417983 From Canada on Oct 03, 2011

This hair tonic is wonderful. It smells and feels light and fresh, and contains only pure Apple Cider Vinegar, herbs, and essential oils. Other products claim to be all natural, but on the ingredients list are hidden chemicals. WiseWays Roots ACV Hair Tonic contains no chemicals. My hair is very curly and tangles, especially with shampooing. But when I apply the ACV hair rinse, or the ACV Roots Hair tonic, the tangles melt away. I also spray it into my hair and scalp daily as a leave in conditioner. My hair is stronger, darker and healthier. The tonic comes in a bottle with a screw cap and pouring it can lead to waste, so I put it in a bottle with a spray top or a controllable dispenser to avoid waste.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »