great product.

Posted by 5150042274966976507 on Feb 26, 2016

great product for itching scalp just once use my scalps disappeared, I love the product, but for hair growth I don't know yet, I love iherb fast shipping fast delivery I really love that.

What can I say?

Posted by CristinaMaria on May 20, 2014

Iherb, seriously. I love you. I am a true iherbaddict. I love this product and all (almost) of your other products.

Wonderful Hair Tonic

Posted by Millee on Apr 01, 2014

Wonderful product. The tangles literally melts away the moment you pour over your hair. Hair becomes smoother and seems darker. Scalps feel squeaky clean. Works better than the special professional hair serums that I paid 20-30 Xs more for. Must try!!

Love it

Posted by 4912387444593151850 on Feb 18, 2014

One of the best hair care products i have ever used

Great product

Posted by Rosequartz on Dec 05, 2013

I love the way the vinegar makes my hair soft and shiny. It is better than other apple cider vinegar that I have tried.

great product

Posted by 5358057355011738509 on Nov 14, 2013

I love this. Works great!

nice thing

Posted by 5688815610490161765 on Aug 11, 2013

I mix 1/4 of this vinegar with 3/4 of water, phantenol and little bit aloe vera and spray every second day on the hairs or after wash, including roots, no wash out. Hairs looks just wonderfull. The smell is not very pleasant, but disapears after about an hour.

Very good for thining hair.

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Jul 21, 2013

I used this on a thinning portion of my hair and there is new growth there. I gave a bottle to my friend how had major hair loss on her crown from surgery. She said she notice that its making her hair look fuller and grow. Her hair is also shiny. It does work. She also says she can smell the vinegar and doesn't like that but she will keep using it because its working. I like vinegar so I don't mind at all.

Love the way it tingles!!

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Mar 06, 2013

I love the way this stuff tingles. I pour it into the cap, then while I'm in the hot shower I pour it on, tilting my head back, and work my way around my scalp. It feels so good!! I think my hair seemed like it grew faster when I used this too. I still use it whenever I want to feel that cold tingle. Love it!! The smell bothers some people, but I like it!

I see hair ! !

Posted by Reviewer1446960 on Jun 06, 2012

My routine: 1. massage this into my scalp 2. comb it throughout the length of my hair 3. go back with a thorough/extended scalp massage 4. one more comb-through 5. keep the tonic on morning-to-night; shower at the end of the day (shampoo & condition as I normally do) Results: My hair is so soft and light. I notice peach fuzz in the non-hair areas of my hairline & scalp. YAY !! Side Notes: If my husband will be home, I warn him before I start my once-a-week-tonic-routine. I forget about the smell, maybe because I'm busy with house chores this day. Will definitely re-order as a staple in our house :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »