WiseWays Herbals, LLC, Witch Hazel Salve, 1/4 oz (7.1 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Amazing Wonder Salve

Posted by Reviewer2905490 on Sep 16, 2011

I did some research about products that help with hemorrhoids and came across many articles that mentioned witch hazel. I was dubious at first, but after trying Preparation H and apple cider vinegar (home remedy), I was running out of options. I even tried Neosporin because I was experiencing bleeding and was hoping it would help at least heal the spot that was bleeding. Well, none of that worked, and just prior to a consultation for surgery, I turned to iHerb for this product as a last ditch attempt to fix the problem on my own. Let me just say that after 2 months of trying everything else, I received this package, and 3 weeks later had a complete recovery. I have no swelling, no bleeding, and no visible or tactile evidence that there was ever a hemorrhoid. I would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone seeking relief from hemorrhoids. In fact, I've already recommended it to friends and family members. I can not say enough positive things about this product. Thanks iHerb and WiseWays Herbals! :)

Witch Hazel Salve Review

Posted by Reviewer2822980 on Feb 24, 2012

An awesome product! I'm a 52 year old male. Have had hemorhoids in one form or another for 30 years (gee - thanks dad!). They've gotten so bad in the past year that I was thinking that it was time for surgery. Prep-H (and similar products) were not helping much. I tried this product as a last resort - and what a difference!!! The itching and burning were neutralized immediately. I've been using this for 3 weeks now, and the swelling is also considerably reduced. I'm not sure if this salve will "cure" my condition over the long term. But it sure has brought me some comfort and relief, if nothing else.

Witch Hazel Salve for Hemorrhoids

Posted by Reviewer1874025 From Massachusetts on Feb 14, 2012

Used daily now for 3 years, I now consider myself cured of hemorrhoids. I had banding 3 times and for years I've had much difficulty walking and standing. On occasion I would have acute bleeding that would seep through my clothing. With the use of this very wonderful product I no longer have ANY issues! I am so glad I finally found Wise Ways Witch Hazel salve. Great Job!

It works

Posted by 5176560347434729514 on Jul 11, 2012

This product works and it doesn't take a long time either.

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer2410936 From Arizona on Dec 01, 2011

When I first received this small container I thought I had ordered the wrong item because it was so small. At first I thought I would need to order more for results. Boy was I wrong. This worked better than any other hemmoroid product I've tried. This took care of my hemorroids after 2 uses! Amazing.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »