Great product.

Posted by 5563996035167001097 on Dec 09, 2015

I take this to help with my arthritis and helps. I find if i stop taking it i notice a difference.

Wobenzym N

Posted by 5394819683742035642 on Jun 21, 2015

Have taken this product for 15 plus years as I have drug allergies to pain medications. There is 40 plus years of studies on this product and they take them like aspirins in Germany where it originated.

not working for me

Posted by Reviewer1728731 on Jan 25, 2015

i have been taking it for 2 months now, 3 tablets, twice a day on an empty stomach. I bought it for my shoulder injury as i got a tear in the supraspinatus tendon. it didn't help to easen my shoulder pain at all. so far i don't feel any improvement in my shoulder, i bought a 200 & 4oo tablets. i don't think i will buy it again after finish those on hands.

Made from the intestines of pigs and cows!

Posted by 5661727058246421620 on Jan 09, 2015

I think the description of this product is very misleading - it tells us about the vegetable coating and the extracts from plants. It reads like a vegetarian tablet - never does it mention that it's extracted from cow and pig intestines. That's absolutely revolting and I believe it's written to intentionally mislead. I've also got a terrible stomach ache and bloating after taking 3 tablets twice a day for two days. I feel nauseous and have loads of gas! Greaaaaat. I'd suggest buying Veganzyme for digestive enzymes; clean (pig gut free) and actually help you digest food rather than make you feel sick. I've also just read about Vitalyzm, I've never tried it but could be worth checking out.

fallopian tubes

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Dec 27, 2014

I bought this as recommended on a fertility site for blocked fallopian tubes. And it has worked! I took it for 4 months, two in the morning, two at night, away from food. I then did a HSG test, and both of my tubes were unblocked (I have endometriosis).

Helen from Oz

Posted by Reviewer1433523 on Jun 14, 2014

This is an excellent product....I found Wobenzym'N to be the best form of digestive Enzymes to suit my needs as a support for my alternate cancer protocol ......I've also found since taking them (for 6mths)that as a bonus, the inflammation in my shoulders & elbows has disappeared!!

I purchased this product for my inflammation, muscle and joint health.

Posted by 5590949736501888121 on Mar 06, 2014

I'm taking this product for several weeks. I hope this product to prevent any inflammation.

PMS relief

Posted by Reviewer3291104 on Jul 31, 2013

I bought Wobenzym N to relieve the pain in my joints. My pain remained and I increased the dose, no difference. I kept taking Wobenzym, thinking it helps perhaps even though I don't feel a difference. I had to take these with probiotics because it hurt my stomach, but with probiotics, it was not a problem. I took 5 when I woke up and 5 before bed, both on an empty stomach. Every 3 months, I stop taking supplements for one week. One of the one weeks off Wobenzym (I've been taking Wobenzym over a year), I had very bad PMS. When I started taking Wobenzym again, my PMS pain was completely gone and I felt wonderful. I wrote Garden of Life to ask if they could take out the magnesium stearate. I know mag stearate is in chocolate and meat, but the less the better. G of L said when they started manufacturing Wobenzym, in line with their intentions and so took out most of the 'other ingredients' that were in Wobenzym prior. Wobenzym PS is manufactured by another company and it has lots of other ingredients. So, G of L is better, but would be great without magnesium stearate - one less supplement with magnesium stearate the better. Source Naturals Skin Eternal Hyaluronic Acid uses BioCell collagen that works wonders on my joint pain even though it also has mag stearate. I did find other supplements I'm taking without mag stearate. It seems that they are more expensive but I like not having other ingredients unless the other ingredient is peppermint or something innocuous. Here's part of a list I take of supplements without mag stearate that iHerb sells: California Xtract Gingko, Navitas Maca, Seagate olive leaf extract, Seagate grape skin/seed, most of Seagate is natural. Hope Garden of Life can take the mag stearate out some day :)

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Dec 03, 2012

Good quality product, affordable price. Excellent and prompt iHerb.com service Thank you iHerb.com.

Joint Supplement

Posted by Jasmine44 on Apr 18, 2012

My husband & I have taken Wobenzym N for several years & a while ago we wondered if it was really doing much for us. We stopped taking it for about 2 weeks & by the second week our joints were really painful. We started taking it again & decided that we never want to be without it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »