It's working well for me

Posted by 4999003489802332231 on Jan 24, 2016

I have been taking Wobenzym for a few months now as an arthritic hip has been becoming progressively worse and as I head towards total replacement surgery. I also have an arthritic knee which will most likely be replaced as well. The Wobenzym has enabled me to have some semblance of a life with limited pain when it had been pretty horrendous before I started taking it. I plan to make it part of my daily life as I maintain healthy joints post-surgery. It has enabled me to take MUCH less ibuprofen which I'd been scarfing down by the fistful until starting the enzyme treatment and I haven't experienced any significant side effects. You MUST take it on an empty stomach - meaning 3 hours or more after you've eaten anything at all and 45 minutes before you eat anything else -- including milk in your coffee -- anything with any food value at all -- or you might as well not bother taking Wobenzym at all. I take it in the middle of the night, mid morning and about an hour before dinner. It should also be taken with lots and lots of water because if the pills don't go all the way down to your stomach, they can cause some acid discomfort. Overall, this product is the most viable supplement treatment I have found for effective relief from pain and inflammation and minimal, if any side effects.

Great for rheumatoid arthritis

Posted by 5563996035167001097 on Nov 22, 2015

I take this for my rheumatoid arthritis and it helps. I would recommend it to anyone.

Wonbenzym is a great recovery!

Posted by 5496923328835665627 on Jun 06, 2015

Dr. Max Wolf designed Wobenzym®N, he was a Genius. Wobenzym was introduced in Germany as a pharmaceutical over 40 years ago. Years ago I had a lot of troubles and could almost not move anymore. Then I found out about Wobenzym. Wobenzym N works throughout your entire body and helps to get back to living the active lifestyle you desire. If you also want to take control of your life and live it on your terms, choose Wobenzym N. There is plenty of Literature, so find out what Wobenzym can also do for you! Best results in taking it on an empty stomach about one hour before a Meal!

Wobenzym N

Posted by Reviewer1125383 on Feb 24, 2015

Excellent product.

Fantastic product

Posted by topvitamins on Jan 28, 2015

This one is a heaven sent. It relieves my arthritic joint aches and also great for my daughter's muscle spasms.

Best product for inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2066571 on Sep 27, 2014

I have a physically demanding job, long hours working. Now I'm older, I am developing aches and pains. Wobenzym greatly relieves these symptons. I highly recommend this product.

M Curran

Posted by 5063997172539256361 on May 19, 2014

I have only used wobenzm N for short time but already feel the benefits. I was recommended these as part of my cancer care program, feel product is bit expensive.

Great for Athletes

Posted by Reviewer2037646 on Mar 01, 2014

I give my body a pounding on the basketball court several days a week at age 45...and the wobenzym really helps with my overall recovery. I only use Advil with a highly acute injury to bring down the swelling.

Shocked to find the pancreatic enzymes were from pigs!

Posted by 5676950459210226523 on Jan 01, 2013

My husband and I have never eaten pork products and I should have researched these more then I would have found out that Sus scrofa written in brackets meant from pigs. Had the word porcine been used I would have known. Anyway was feeling off colour since starting these about 2 weeks ago and taking these was the only different thing I was doing. Why a company should put out a product like this and not use a bovine product is unfathomable. Now I am stuck with almost 800 of these tablets that we will not be using. What a waste of money. Would like to know of a similar product that does not use pigs.

Garden of Life brand is Not the original

Posted by Reviewer2066590 on Dec 19, 2012

I purchased Wobenzym from Garden of Life once,and it is not the same as the original. I do not like this brand and request that you kindly renegotiate with the original company, Douglas Labs. Thank you.