Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Wonderfully Raw Gourmet Delights, Coco-Roons, Almond & Strawberry "PB & J", 8 Count, 6 oz (170 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

A Really Tasty Treat!

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

I was looking for a tasty, low-glycemic index snack and tried these. Wow! The taste is wonderfully sweet, without being too sweet. The predominant flavor is coconut, with a hint of strawberry peeking through. A bit expensive, perhaps, but a really nice occasional treat. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Good

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Jan 15, 2013

Very nice, but I found that the apple or the lemon pie version where much nicer.. Lemon's was mine and my boyfriend’s favourite.

Great Coco-Roons!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 10, 2013

Appreciate that these are dairy free, vegan verified, low glycemic and certified gluten free. I appreciate it when companies make products for people who are on restricted diets. It is great that these are USDA Organic too so you can feel good about feeding them to your family. To top it all off Coco-Roons taste great too!

Golosina pura, una delicia

Posted by DelikatEssences on Oct 25, 2013

Para satisfacer el antojo de dulce, sin gluten sin conservantes. Totalmente végano y raw. Deliciosas si te gusta el sabor a coco.

Nice flavour!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Dec 08, 2013

Love theese. So tasty as all the CocoRoons flavours! Love the strawberry burst of flavour in theese.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »