Wonderfully Raw Gourmet Delights, Coco-Roons, Apple Pie, 8 Count, 6 oz (170 g)

4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews
Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Love coconut

Posted by LarisafromNorway From Norway on Nov 04, 2013

I love coconut so i actually liked this Coco-Roons. The package is very small. It is quite expensive for this small cookies. I think i might try to make it on my own. But i will difinetly try all other tastes. This one was good. And i actually tasted apples. But it is quite wet. It's not dry and not too sweet. Perfect! If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1653616 on Oct 18, 2012

They did a great job with this product. The flavor is intense and long lasting, you can get many bites out of one coco-roon. I really like it! Just hope iHerb can offer this product at a lower price point, as this is going to be a regular staple in my pantry. My husband loves what the fiber does for him.

Yummy!

Posted by 4640038225933098008 on Oct 18, 2012

The entire family (me, my husband, and our two daughters aged 2 and 4) loves the coco-roons. I will recommend this to my family and friends who love apple pie - the taste is great. It is also reassuring to enjoy something sweet knowing it is packed with healthy ingredients. Will buy again, for sure :)

Sooo good...:-)

Posted by Reviewer1470517 From Norway on Oct 22, 2012

I like these very much, and they are low on carbs. But they have this..bi-taste... that is a bit strange, and because of that, I am the only one in my familiy that likes them. Good for me;-)

Yummy!