10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Wonderfully Raw Gourmet Delights, Coco-Roons, Brownie, 8 Count, 6 oz (170 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 1-star

Not so tasty or healthy

Posted by Reviewer2588465 on Mar 28, 2013

While these may lack the toxins that most cookies contain, they are definitely lacking some important nutrients. The maple syrup is refined and the almonds are pasteurized. They are very tasty, no doubt, but don't be deceived into thinking these are healthy. They are just not as unhealthy as some other sweet treats. The sugar in them still compromises your immune system just like refined sugars. That being said, I tried several flavors when they were priced for trial. I did not care for this one at all. My daughter enjoyed them, however.

did they change the recepie?

Posted by 4777782773263673927 on Oct 02, 2013

these goodies used to be really good, but lately I think they're different! Did they change the recepie? I will make these myself rather than buy again.

My worst experience on iHerb...

Posted by stinereppe on Jan 13, 2014

I was very eager to try these when they arrived in the mail, and was about to rip open the bag when I noticed something odd. The cookies were COVERED IN MOLD. It was a sickening sight, and after gagging a bit I threw it away in the trash. I will not buy this product again. EVER. I'm not even sure if I want to try the other products from this brand. If it was possible to give zero stars, I would. I have to add that this is the only negative experience I've ever had with iHerb.