Tasted great!

Posted by Reviewer1185493 on Oct 17, 2012

I love the combination of coconut and chocolate. I also like that it's sweet but not too sweet. I loved these.

Delish!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Oct 25, 2012

I got these when they were available on a special - I wish I'd got more, as they're delicious. They are quite moist, slightly crumbly, the size of a pingpong ball or less. Very tasty. They are a bit pricey, but...

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1839063 on Oct 29, 2012

Addicting, ate the whole bag the day it arrived. Bought the first bag as a special, otherwise the only drawback is the price, but love the raw, not too sweet, soft, chewy texture.

Really good

Posted by Reviewer1773462 on Oct 31, 2012

These taste really good and natural, made of great ingredients but are totally overpriced!! I will buy more anyway and try other flavours as well because I really like it.

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer1770193 on Nov 09, 2012

All the coco-roons taste good, but I found the brownie to be too rich for my taste. That didn't stop me from finishing the whole bag.

very nice

Posted by nzreviewer on May 11, 2013

but quite expensive at regular price.

Yummy Gluten Free Brownies But Too Expensive

Posted by 5213419628247678092 on Mar 15, 2013

These are very delicious gluten free organic brownies that are great for snacks or an after dinner desert. However these are very expensive and hopefully iHerb can work with the supplier to bring the price down.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Jun 07, 2013

Very tasty- a chewy chocolate coconut treat. Can dry out quickly so remember to store them in fridge.

Very good!

Posted by 5656622706436574516 on Sep 03, 2013

Loved it

Very happy

Posted by 5215328478454151791 on Sep 06, 2013

I was very happy with this product - the flavour, nutritional contents and texture.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »