Love at first taste

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Nov 18, 2013

I adore them. Love coconut and even though i don't like either chocolate or brownie, i absolutely adore this one. One minus - too little for this money. I say it is rather expensive for this amount. No suger. Raw and vegan. It's the best treat i found so far. I definitly want to try other tastes out. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

Great Product!

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

GREAT taste! I love it. I won't be buying them again though. Each bite costs almost a dollar. I'll certainly snatch them up if Iherb puts them on sale.

Excellent for Brownie Lovers

Posted by Donica on Apr 22, 2013

This little treat is wonderful! It tastes like a nice, deep chocolate brownie with a yummy coconut crunch. (If you don't like coconut, you may not like it so much). But it is actually quite tasty and I adore eating this healthier brownie treat.

Yummy but a bit pricey.

Posted by 5128428459041040733 on Nov 05, 2012

I LOVED this product... and I usually don't even like coconuts! Ingredients look healthy too. The only problem is that it's a bit pricey.

Satisfying and filling

Posted by 5543891212180429444 on Jul 20, 2014

Totally rich and satisfying! Treats chocolate and sweet craving a trick. Enjoyable with a cup of tea.

Yummy vegan goodness!

Posted by HolisticHelper on Dec 28, 2012

Am working my way through the whole range of yummy flavours. A healthy and delicious treat but very moreish!

Når du ikke har tid til å bake selv...

Posted by Miisha on Jun 06, 2013

..men vil gjerne ha noe som er like godt. Raw små sjokoladekuler som man ikke klarer bare å ta en av til kaffen.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2602599 on Nov 06, 2012

Oh my! These taste like heaven. I loved them, so tasty! :D

Delicious, just too expensive

Posted by 5118696117882035052 on May 28, 2013

It's extremely yummy. Just too expensive, so won't buy very often.

DELICIOUS!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2963675 on Jan 27, 2013

WOW!! These are absolutely delicious!! They have a rich and yummy chocolate taste mixed with shredded coconut. The consistency reminds me of a brownie! They are healthy but at the same time rich and "chocolatey", so one piece is enough to curb my chocolate cravings! I'll definitely be buying more of these, as they are the best healthy alternative to chocolate treats I have found!! :-)