Wonderfully Raw Gourmet Delights, Coco-Roons, Brownie, 8 Count, 6 oz (170 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

So Good!!

Posted by Reviewer1423949 on Nov 21, 2012

I bought these at the introductory price and I wish I had bought more. These are WONDERFUL. If you like coconut and chocolate, you will love these. I wish they were not so pricey or I would order them all the time.

Love These

Posted by 4707880978385483830 on Nov 25, 2012

I tried all the flavors except Lemon pie (not a lemon fan) and loved them all. I just wish they stayed at the introductory price. Too $$$ to be a staple.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer3205476 on Nov 26, 2012

Love that taste! I did not notice how fast I ate them. They were gone all too fast :)

Oh my goodness

Posted by Reviewer1192713 on Nov 27, 2012

These are just heavenly!

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2935846 on Dec 20, 2012

Have tried the entire line. Great. Though when iherbs lowers the price on these they will find many customers reordering by bulk! Just read the reviews. So make the price more affordable and we'll all order lots more.