YUM

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Jan 14, 2013

These are the best, so nice, a bit sweet but one every fortnight is a lovely treat.

GOOD!!

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Nov 16, 2012

If you love coconut, this is the snack for you. Soft and tasty coconut, with the perfect hint of lemon pie. I am hooked! They are also low on carbs, which is a good thing for me.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1770193 on Nov 09, 2012

Delicious. Love the lemon flavor- one of my favorite.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1789993 on Nov 05, 2012

These were delicious but honestly, I would never pay $1 a piece for them. I had already come up with a recipe for protein balls make from almonds, coconut and coconut oil thrown in the food processor and I imagine it won't take but a little tweaking and my dehydrator to have a batch of these for a fraction of the cost.

very tasty

Posted by nzreviewer on Oct 30, 2012

probably my favourite flavour - were a good deal on special but not sure I'd pay the normal price for them.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Oct 25, 2012

I got these when they were available on a special - I wish I'd got more, as they're delicious. They are quite moist, slightly crumbly, the size of a pingpong ball or less. Very tasty, fresh lemon flavour. They are a bit pricey, but...

Super-nice healthy snack!

Posted by 4640038225933098008 on Oct 18, 2012

The entire family (me, my husband, and our two daughters aged 2 and 4) loves the coco-roons. It has a subtle taste of lemon, and is just utter delight. It is also reassuring to enjoy something sweet knowing it is packed with healthy ingredients. Will buy again, for sure :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »