very nice

Posted by nzreviewer on Oct 30, 2012

almost too easy to eat! But pretty expensive at regular price.

Cocolicious

Posted by ekstravirgin on Mar 17, 2014

great snack in the packed lunch or just as a quick fix when hunger strikes. Tasty and sweet

good

Posted by Reviewer2082697 on Nov 04, 2012

good healthy product with no artificial ingredients.

Tasty, but not so healthy

Posted by Reviewer2588465 on Mar 28, 2013

While these may lack the toxins that most cookies contain, they are definitely lacking some important nutrients. The maple syrup is refined and the almonds are pasteurized. They are very tasty, no doubt, but don't be deceived into thinking these are healthy. They are just not as unhealthy as some other sweet treats. The sugar in them still compromises your immune system just like refined sugars. That being said, I tried several flavors when they were priced for trial. This was my favorite.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2388433 on Jun 21, 2013

I love coconuts but these ones ... not sure. A bit too sweet, not coconuty enough, I don't know but I didn't really like them.

not worth it

Posted by 4823591295954279151 on Apr 03, 2013

Tastes great. Cannot taste anything but the coconut. Good thing I love coconut. However its way to expensive. I can just make it myself for less. Only bought it to try and because I was told it was good.

Rancid

Posted by Reviewer2362604 on Oct 27, 2013

After purchasing this item several times, I was very disappointed to open the latest package and discover they had gone rancid. I purchased the lemon flavor in the same order and both bags had been in my fridge - the lemon ones were fine so I think it was just poor quality control for the vanilla maple batch. The taste was so awful that I will not purchase these again.

Not good.

Posted by 5509953053814270823 on Nov 18, 2013

Theese are really not good, tried them all and I can't believe people like them... I make better homemade myself...

just awful

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Nov 22, 2013

these were just awful!!! disguisting!!! the texture is fine, but there is some mega overpowering extract or essence which tastes and smells so fake and unnatural. I had to actually spit it out. it was grosse. at this price I had high hopes for these, but I would never buy them again. yuck

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »