LOVE the Great MANGO Taste! I Could Eat These Every Day!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

LOVE the GREAT Mango taste in these dried fruit slices! The size is so handy too. You can take it anywhere with you. Keep one in your purse, locker, bedside table and your desk at work. Kids like these too! Put some in their backpack for school.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1609480 on Apr 19, 2013

I love these! Live in Norway, and can`t find dried mango without sugar. These ones tastes so fresh and naturally sweet.

Hummmmm yummy

Posted by Reviewer3356979 on Apr 12, 2013

Love this food (always have one in my office, just in case)

YUMMY!

Posted by 5235317267213984604 on Apr 06, 2013

I think the only thing negative to say about this product is that the pieces are very large. When that is said, THEY TASTE AMAZING!! Real juice and sweet, almost as if they were fresh and not dried :) Thumbs up!

Naturally sweet

Posted by Reviewer1368919 on Jan 25, 2013

These are fruit leather, with none of the gelled, candy-like texture or overwhelming sticky sweetness of other dried mango. Can sometimes be a little tough to chew, but if you tear it into bite-sized bits before biting in it's great.

Yummy!

Posted by stinereppe on Jan 15, 2013

These are by far the best tasting dried mangoes I've ever tasted. It's almost incomprehensible that they're made without adding any sort of sugar or sweetener, because they taste freaking delicious! I would recommend them to anybody who are after a healthy, delicious snack that doesn't give them a bad conscience. Or maybe I shouldn't recommend them at all, because then I would have them all to myself, MOHAHAHA! ...but seriously though, buy them. They're freaking awesome.

Wow

Posted by 5065267227583923065 on Jan 10, 2013

What a great snack! So tasteful! Will definitely buy again......and again!

Mango <3

Posted by 5501339674838138581 on Jan 09, 2013

le goût de mange est très prononcé et très agréable pour les papilles. j'ai vraiment aimé et je le recommande

Quality product.

Posted by Reviewer1072897 on Jan 06, 2013

Amazing dried mango!

Worst dried mangoes ever tasted

Posted by Reviewer1729244 on Dec 15, 2012

These are the worst dried mangoes that I have ever tasted in my entire life. They are hard, dry and impossible to chew. I end up cutting the into bits and use them in my fruit cake. No matter how healthy it's supposed to be, I will never buy it again.