July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Woodstock Farms, Peanut Butter Pretzels, 8 oz (227 g) (Discontinued Item)

5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews
Reviews 5-star

Bet you can't have just one!

Posted by 5063268925360450793 on Dec 20, 2012

These peanut butter pretzels are absolutely delicious! I'd tell you to try them, but they were just out of stock for a couple of months, and when they came back in, I bought all 8 bags available - they're just that good! Seriously, when more come in tomorrow or the next day (availability says 24-48 hours), try them!! iherb, please keep these in stock!

Some kind of wonderful

Posted by Katarinatan on Jun 16, 2013

This is so good. I ordered it not really knowing how it would taste but man.. I m so glad I took a chance w this pdt. I love it! I can't stop eating it! The lightly sweet peanut butter coating marries the slightly salty pretzel. It's a brilliant combination. I m a fan.