July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

World Nutrition Inc., Vitalzym, Systemic and Digestive Formula, 450 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Vitalzym cured 20 year problem

Posted by Reviewer3169861 on May 12, 2008

I have had a lump (possibly a growth of some kind) at the back of my skull on my left side for approximately 20 years. I often had headaches that radiated from that spot also. After taking Vitalzymes for two straight weeks (5 in the morning and three at night) I noticed strange sensations coming from that area and felt like the area was releasing toxins and breaking up the lump. The lump is gone now and no more headaches from that area at all. I feel so much better too. I love Vitalyzym. Thank you for the service and fine products you provide. Ginny

Vitalzym Vegeterian Formula

Posted by Reviewer3297505 on Jul 04, 2011

Great product!! Have been taking them for about 7 months now. I don't really want to stop taking them. I think they improve my overall performance. Much better than the new viatlzym formula!!! The australian/new zealand agent told us they don't make this line any more and that its been replaced with the new formula, which I tried and was dissapointed! So happy I found I could buy if off iherb on line. Please keep stocking it and whoever makes it. Keep making it!! Good thing the ozzy dollar is so strong at the moment. A lot more affordable this way!!

Vitalzym

Posted by 5649090018879980606 on Aug 19, 2012

I have Type 1 Diabetes and shortly after starting this vitamin, I have reduced my mealtime insulin by a couple units. Also, I have more energy and feel better overall. I am not saying this is curing diabetes by any means, but I am saying I like what I see.

Good condition, good product

Posted by Reviewer3091518 on Jun 14, 2008

This product arrived in good condition. I have only used it a few times but based on those experiences, I would say this is an effective, high quality product.

Toxic metals

Posted by Reviewer2917429 on Dec 22, 2008

This product has helped me to rid my body of toxic metals as well as or better than IV chelation therapy.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »