World Nutrition Inc., Vitalzym, Systemic and Digestive Formula, 450 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

US - Arizona - Very powerful

Posted by MartyWilson on Nov 12, 2007

Vitalzym has cut pain where other products haven't been able to. The inflammation that I have experienced has been dramatically reduced by using this product. I did, however, note that the pain I usually have in my right arm after typing long hours has been reduced significantly by eliminating wheat from my diet. The Vitalzym still helps with vitality (less muscle pain) and my ability to work long hours. My husband loves it as well!

very good product!

Posted by Reviewer2360193 on Dec 30, 2007

Both husband and I love the effect on our overall health! Clears out brain fog and body stiffness when you find the right dosage.

Never miss a day

Posted by Reviewer1991595 on Jun 29, 2009

These are excellent. I mainly take them to keep the candida away

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer3307225 on Aug 13, 2009

Excellent product. Fair priced. I've used this product for years and it works great. I had scar tissue on my leg and now it's gone. I have liver and gall bladder problems and it helps a lot.

Soreness removed used for awhile

Posted by Reviewer2166616 on Sep 19, 2009

I started this product about 5 years ago and used it religiously. I found it absolutely helped with joint pain especially when getting up in the morning. Always having to take it on an empty stomach was a challenge, but sometimes I took it even though I had eaten. I quite the product about a year ago and slowly started experiencing pain again, I recently reordered and my joint pain is slowly easing again, must be the product!