July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

World Nutrition Inc., Vitalzym, Systemic and Digestive Formula, 450 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

US - Arizona - Very powerful

Posted by MartyWilson on Nov 12, 2007

Vitalzym has cut pain where other products haven't been able to. The inflammation that I have experienced has been dramatically reduced by using this product. I did, however, note that the pain I usually have in my right arm after typing long hours has been reduced significantly by eliminating wheat from my diet. The Vitalzym still helps with vitality (less muscle pain) and my ability to work long hours. My husband loves it as well!

better than any modern medicine on the planet

Posted by Reviewer2882800 on Dec 26, 2008

I was extremely sick for months, tons of antibiotics, steriods, you name it, constant trips to the er, doctor etc. It was finally under control but I was not cured and the doctors didn't know what it was that was making me sick, I couldn't breath, had migraines, always tired, never felt well, then some more doctor trips, I had started taking supplements of vitamins, herbs and minerals. Another trip to the dr. revealed I had fibroids, cysts and endometriosis, they wanted to operate, after more research, I started the vitalzym, I haven't any any asthma attacks, any headaches, my fribroids, cysts and endometriosis are gone. I feel like me again, I have energy again, and haven't seen the dr. in months.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2653770 on Nov 22, 2008

Helped me reduce my Ibuprofen usage from 3x daily to maybe once per week. Decreased pain and inflammation in my bad leg. I like the fact that this is a completely vegetarian formula. If you have pain due to inflammation and scar tissue give proteolytic enzymes a try!

very good product!

Posted by Reviewer2360193 on Dec 30, 2007

Both husband and I love the effect on our overall health! Clears out brain fog and body stiffness when you find the right dosage.

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer3307225 on Aug 13, 2009

Excellent product. Fair priced. I've used this product for years and it works great. I had scar tissue on my leg and now it's gone. I have liver and gall bladder problems and it helps a lot.