Service is quick and accurate

Posted by Reviewer2212945 on Oct 14, 2011

This is the second time I ordered this product, but the first time it was from elsewhere. I received this fast and quick, like the next day! And I ordered it close to midnight the day before! The product itself is a fantastic product. The enzymes contained facilitate functions our bodies do day in and day out. And being a preventive measure against catastrophic medical conditions is a bonus well worth the price.

Good for Piriformis Syndrome!

Posted by Reviewer2729351 on Aug 15, 2012

I've been taking Vitalzym for about 6 weeks now and I feel so much better! I've had Piriformis Syndrome (a type of sciatica) for five years. I have trouble walking more than a quarter mile and have trouble getting comfortable in bed due to the chronic pain. Vitalzym has greatly reduced my pain! It's not a cure, but I'm sleeping so much better; I can finally lie on my left side for the first time in five years! I'm not sure if it's inhibiting inflammation or if it's working on scar tissue or both. Either way, it's working great and I'm a huge fan. I rarely write reviews, but I wanted to write this one in the hope that it might help others. Best wishes in finding a cure for your pain.

Mulitiple advantages to Vitalzym.

Posted by Reviewer2805669 on Jul 19, 2011

Vitalzym is a great product. It was suggested to me by a friend who mentioned the reduction of pain from an old injury. I had suffered from ankle pain on and off from a old ankle sprain and torn tendon. It worked no more ankle pain within 4 days WOW. Surprisingly to me i found there were mulitiple advantages to this product. I found reduced bruising time, better digestive health and amazingly a increase in energy throughout the day. Love this product.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2831372 on Jan 09, 2010

this stuff really works. It got rid of my scar tissue after having surgery!

Truly Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2877288 on Jan 11, 2010

This product has given me hope,i have been taking it for 3 months,had a lot of pain from ovarion cyst and now i'm pain free,it worked on a lot of other things as well.

Vitalzym

Posted by Reviewer2884480 on Jul 26, 2011

when i started taking Vitalzym enzymes an old injury around a dislocated rib began to itch intensly. It seems the enzymes were cleaning up an old scar. I was taking between 6 & 9 a day. After many months of daily itching it seems to have finally stopped itching. I believe the enzymes do great repair work in the body.

Hybrid - Neither Here or There

Posted by 4826714255549365370 on Sep 10, 2013

This so-called "hybrid" doesn't compare with the enteric coated, more effective product by World Nutrition. The Vegetarian formula is still expensive, but did little to reduce the inflammation. This is a compromise which does not deliver.

Vitalzym

Posted by Reviewer1034218 on Jul 23, 2008

Excellent for setting the system right. It's true we lose enzymes as we get older-this is the remedy. I seriously bruised my elbow recently, it was about as ugly as it gets. I took 6 of these every two hyours for two days and after briefly getting really inflamed, it was back to normal by the third day.

Headache Free

Posted by Reviewer2757809 on Apr 06, 2010

I discovered this product after first learning about systemic enzymes online. After timely research on the various enzymes out there, I made my decision and ordered Vitalzym. This product is wonderful. I used to take Advil at least 3X a week for headaches and neck paid but ever since I have been taking these pills I have no need for Advil. It's really amazing as I thought I would need Advil for the rest of my life because doctors couldn't do anything to explain my frequent headaches. All they did was prescribe muscle relaxers which were only a temporary relief. I also have problems with pregnancy due to tubal blockage and have been taking these pills to see if they might help free the tubes of scar tissue and adhesions. Doctors don't think this product will do anything to help but I have done it there way and spent thousands of dollars with surgery and that didn't help either. This time I decided to give Vitalzym a try against their advice. I will touch base with IHerb if I have any success. As for those people who are skeptical about this product, please give it a try, you will be amazed TO!

Top Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2970201 on Aug 09, 2008

This is really an excellent formula. Be prepared though for a few days to a week of soreness while the Vitalzym goes to work repairing joints and the rest of the body. An excellent product that really works.