World Nutrition Inc., Vitalzym, Systemic and Digestive Formula, 450 Veggie Caps

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer3307225 on Aug 13, 2009

Excellent product. Fair priced. I've used this product for years and it works great. I had scar tissue on my leg and now it's gone. I have liver and gall bladder problems and it helps a lot.

Soreness removed used for awhile

Posted by Reviewer2166616 on Sep 19, 2009

I started this product about 5 years ago and used it religiously. I found it absolutely helped with joint pain especially when getting up in the morning. Always having to take it on an empty stomach was a challenge, but sometimes I took it even though I had eaten. I quite the product about a year ago and slowly started experiencing pain again, I recently reordered and my joint pain is slowly easing again, must be the product!

Excellent product/excellent service

Posted by Reviewer1980575 on Jan 02, 2010

I'm a long-time user of Viatalzym and find it very effective with a scar tissue problem. I can buy it in several locations but much prefer IHerb.com because of their speedy service. I've NEVER had a problem with any order through IHerb.

Vitalzym

Posted by Reviewer2884480 on Jul 26, 2011

when i started taking Vitalzym enzymes an old injury around a dislocated rib began to itch intensly. It seems the enzymes were cleaning up an old scar. I was taking between 6 & 9 a day. After many months of daily itching it seems to have finally stopped itching. I believe the enzymes do great repair work in the body.

Service is quick and accurate

Posted by Reviewer2212945 on Oct 14, 2011

This is the second time I ordered this product, but the first time it was from elsewhere. I received this fast and quick, like the next day! And I ordered it close to midnight the day before! The product itself is a fantastic product. The enzymes contained facilitate functions our bodies do day in and day out. And being a preventive measure against catastrophic medical conditions is a bonus well worth the price.