Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2653770 on Nov 22, 2008

Helped me reduce my Ibuprofen usage from 3x daily to maybe once per week. Decreased pain and inflammation in my bad leg. I like the fact that this is a completely vegetarian formula. If you have pain due to inflammation and scar tissue give proteolytic enzymes a try!

Vitalzym

Posted by Reviewer1034218 on Jul 23, 2008

Excellent for setting the system right. It's true we lose enzymes as we get older-this is the remedy. I seriously bruised my elbow recently, it was about as ugly as it gets. I took 6 of these every two hyours for two days and after briefly getting really inflamed, it was back to normal by the third day.

Top Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2970201 on Aug 09, 2008

This is really an excellent formula. Be prepared though for a few days to a week of soreness while the Vitalzym goes to work repairing joints and the rest of the body. An excellent product that really works.

Headache Free

Posted by Reviewer2757809 on Apr 06, 2010

I discovered this product after first learning about systemic enzymes online. After timely research on the various enzymes out there, I made my decision and ordered Vitalzym. This product is wonderful. I used to take Advil at least 3X a week for headaches and neck paid but ever since I have been taking these pills I have no need for Advil. It's really amazing as I thought I would need Advil for the rest of my life because doctors couldn't do anything to explain my frequent headaches. All they did was prescribe muscle relaxers which were only a temporary relief. I also have problems with pregnancy due to tubal blockage and have been taking these pills to see if they might help free the tubes of scar tissue and adhesions. Doctors don't think this product will do anything to help but I have done it there way and spent thousands of dollars with surgery and that didn't help either. This time I decided to give Vitalzym a try against their advice. I will touch base with IHerb if I have any success. As for those people who are skeptical about this product, please give it a try, you will be amazed TO!

Vitalzym vegetarian formula

Posted by Reviewer2552450 on Aug 09, 2010

In these times where money is very tight and every dollar counts, I try to go online and get some of my natural products at a lower cost. I was overjoyed to find this huge bottle of vitalzym at such a great price, half the price that it normally sells for. If not, I wouldnt be able to keep taking it. It really seems to help alot with my arthritis and carpal tunnel. Thanks once again iHerb. Your the greatest!! Best regards, Diane