Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

World Nutrition Inc., Vitalzym, Systemic and Digestive Formula, 450 Veggie Caps

Top Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2970201 on Aug 09, 2008

This is really an excellent formula. Be prepared though for a few days to a week of soreness while the Vitalzym goes to work repairing joints and the rest of the body. An excellent product that really works.

Headache Free

Posted by Reviewer2757809 on Apr 06, 2010

I discovered this product after first learning about systemic enzymes online. After timely research on the various enzymes out there, I made my decision and ordered Vitalzym. This product is wonderful. I used to take Advil at least 3X a week for headaches and neck paid but ever since I have been taking these pills I have no need for Advil. It's really amazing as I thought I would need Advil for the rest of my life because doctors couldn't do anything to explain my frequent headaches. All they did was prescribe muscle relaxers which were only a temporary relief. I also have problems with pregnancy due to tubal blockage and have been taking these pills to see if they might help free the tubes of scar tissue and adhesions. Doctors don't think this product will do anything to help but I have done it there way and spent thousands of dollars with surgery and that didn't help either. This time I decided to give Vitalzym a try against their advice. I will touch base with IHerb if I have any success. As for those people who are skeptical about this product, please give it a try, you will be amazed TO!

Vitalzym vegetarian formula

Posted by Reviewer2552450 on Aug 09, 2010

In these times where money is very tight and every dollar counts, I try to go online and get some of my natural products at a lower cost. I was overjoyed to find this huge bottle of vitalzym at such a great price, half the price that it normally sells for. If not, I wouldnt be able to keep taking it. It really seems to help alot with my arthritis and carpal tunnel. Thanks once again iHerb. Your the greatest!! Best regards, Diane

Viatlzym Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2788163 on Dec 30, 2009

These are the best enzymes on the market. Anyone over the age of 40 needs to take enzymes since our body stops producing them. I've recommended them these to many of my friends and family.

I will always have some Vitalzyme on my shelf

Posted by Reviewer2652019 on Feb 01, 2011

I use Vitalyme for pain and healing from radiation. It works very well for swelling, relieves pain and time will tell for the radiation, but I have heard good stories.