Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1671192 on Sep 19, 2010

I've been using Vitalzym for about two years now and it has helped my digestion greatly. I take three every night before bed.

Vitazym

Posted by Reviewer3167519 on Nov 30, 2009

Excellent product, not my first bottle and won't be the last. Good health is all it brings. A must for everyone that is interested in their health.

CARLA SOLVEY

Posted by Reviewer3005293 on Dec 30, 2008

I THINK THIS PRODUCT WORKS WONDERS. I HAVE STOPPED TAKING IT FOR AWHILE AND I NOTICES A VERY SUGNIFICANT DECREASE IN MY OVERALL WELLBEING. I HAVE LESS ENERGY AND THE PAIN IN MY HIP JOINT BECOMES VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. I STARTED TAKING IT FOR FYBOID TUMORS AND BECAME A FAN FOR LIFE WITH ALL THE OTHER BENEFITS I HAVE NOTICED. THANK-YOU

Excellent anti inflammatory

Posted by filmoyster on Mar 26, 2009

I think this product is the most effective enzyme treatment I've used, you can really feel this one working. It's probably so expensive because it actually works. I use it for headaches, sinus issues, and for breast and fibroid health.

noticed a difference in two weeks

Posted by Reviewer1674257 on Dec 04, 2012

I tale about 12 a day, have Afib, there has been a big improvement, I am still experimenting with the dose. I also take Medizym 10 a day

Excellent...

Posted by Reviewer2977054 on Jul 19, 2011

Helps me with fibrocystic breasts - helps digest dairy and other stuff that's tough on my system.

Vitalzym

Posted by 5649090018879980606 on Aug 19, 2012

I have Type 1 Diabetes and shortly after starting this vitamin, I have reduced my mealtime insulin by a couple units. Also, I have more energy and feel better overall. I am not saying this is curing diabetes by any means, but I am saying I like what I see.

Vitalzym Vegeterian Formula

Posted by Reviewer3297505 on Jul 04, 2011

Great product!! Have been taking them for about 7 months now. I don't really want to stop taking them. I think they improve my overall performance. Much better than the new viatlzym formula!!! The australian/new zealand agent told us they don't make this line any more and that its been replaced with the new formula, which I tried and was dissapointed! So happy I found I could buy if off iherb on line. Please keep stocking it and whoever makes it. Keep making it!! Good thing the ozzy dollar is so strong at the moment. A lot more affordable this way!!

Vitalzym Vegetarian Formula

Posted by Reviewer1475220 on May 14, 2009

I have found this product to be a positive addition to my daily supplement routine. My pain from inflamation due to arthritis is much less or not at all. I feel more energetic than when I don't take them

Hmmmm

Posted by Reviewer3222783 on May 10, 2009

I read the reviews about this product and expected great things, but they haven't worked for me - yet.