INCREDIBLE PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer1720829 on Feb 27, 2010

Incredible research was done on this product, and what it does to relieve pain, clean "stuff" out of the body, help us digest food better, and so many more things. It's an awesome product! I took it for awhile and it made me feel SO much better. I can't believe the small one is being discontinued! I was just going to re-order it because I just saw a video by a leading Cancer doctor who has been curing people of cancer and diabetes -- mainly because of enzymes helping the cells to get what they need and clear out the body -- and because of a diet change that he recommends. Anyway, enzymes are helping tumors to go away. I saw a headache that someone had here -- if you don't drink enough water and take these, because they're helping toxins to leave the cells, that could cause a headache. You need to drink lots of water.

Vitalzyms Great for Colitis

Posted by Reviewer3008463 on Apr 24, 2008

This product saved me during my previous bout of Colitis, removing all symptoms of mucus, blood, and inflammation. Taken moderately (2-3 times a day X 1 pill) can bring back a calm balance to the bowel.

Another incredible product

Posted by Reviewer1845923 on May 03, 2008

I take 5 of these at night on an empty stomach as a maintenance supplement. I used to have a cronic contact dermatitus that completely went away after taking this product.

pulmanary help

Posted by Reviewer2837641 on Mar 16, 2010

my husband has cronic pulmanary fibrosis. i believe these capsules have helped him and am ready to order more.

One of the Best

Posted by 4888314454039199496 on Apr 23, 2012

One of the best natural antiflammatory herbs I've ever taken!

very good

Posted by Reviewer1703308 on Oct 21, 2008

very good product, has help greatly with pain in my knee and ankle....I feel much better since using this.....

Help at Hand

Posted by Reviewer2844524 on Apr 21, 2009

Very early stages using Vitalzym but I'm starting to feel some relief from a couple of swollen arthritic fingers. If this continues to improve I will re-purchase Vitalzym.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on Jul 29, 2009

This is an amazing 'repairative'.

excellent

Posted by 5558728368541266431 on Feb 13, 2016

This is the real deal..it kills inflammation and repairs your body a must try!! i was skeptical as well at first but you need to take about 10 a day to see results quickly

slow but sure

Posted by Reviewer1708850 on Dec 08, 2011

This is a must try formula for people over 35 years of age.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »