Angel Paws Rescue

Posted by Reviewer1972778 on Aug 13, 2008

Liq. Chlorophyll is one of the ingredients for a natural remedy for loose stool in cats/dogs. World Organic is well - organic and made from quality grasses.

DG

Posted by Reviewer2913312 on Jun 23, 2008

Great product, controls body oder very well. Could not use recommended dosage...to strong for my husand and I. Started to feel pain in lower back or kidney area. Reduced the dosage substantially which helped a lot.

World Organic Liquid Chlorophyll

Posted by 5646221638420454453 on Aug 30, 2014

Personally, I hated the taste. However, can't deny is beneficial for energy & swelling legs. A week consumption twice a day, swollen ankles, tired feet due to long hours standing at work, subsided.

very happy, works well in unison with MRM CLA 1250, 1000mg, 180

Posted by 4720024297802681313 on Oct 08, 2014

This is my first purchase of chlorophyll in this form and it works well. I dont really have anything to compare it to other than to say it beats conventional methods and cleaning appliances after juicing veges.

Just OK

Posted by Reviewer1356978 on Oct 20, 2014

Im sure it does what it should but I prefer the mint tasting one better. Re-ordered that and will always moving forward.

good

Posted by bugajuk on Nov 21, 2015

Good product, but i am again convinced myself that I am not a fan of liquid products. I like pills better. I was using it for anemia it helped a little. I think it would help better if i used it for three or more month.. And also i didn't like the bottle, it always spilled when pouring into spoon.

like it

Posted by Reviewer1202492 on Feb 27, 2016

I feel like it has given me some energy but have not taken for long.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1123307 on May 30, 2008

Great liver tonifier and cleanser.

very healthy