Great, it really works

Posted by 5239090316855360423 on Sep 24, 2014

Works perfectly, nice taste.

life saver

Posted by 4812030678147626134 on Sep 19, 2014

my doctor theats cancer with chlorophyll. She wanted to told everybody about this amazing product, but some forces dont let her.. everyone should drink this every day. my sister survives from breast cancer with chlorophyll and cordyceps.

World Organic Liquid Chlorophyll

Posted by 5646221638420454453 on Aug 30, 2014

Personally, I hated the taste. However, can't deny is beneficial for energy & swelling legs. A week consumption twice a day, swollen ankles, tired feet due to long hours standing at work, subsided.

Tasty

Posted by electrifiedreamer on Aug 26, 2014

From some of the reviews I read, I was expecting it to taste awful, but it's not an unpleasant taste, or after taste. It sort of just taste like, liquid spinach, which to me, isn't a bad taste. I'm still waiting to see/feel the effects

good stuff

Posted by Romlenz on Jun 17, 2014

Interesting taste

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1956757 on Mar 18, 2014

I always have some of this in stock. Great way to alkalizer your system especially after a cup of Java!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1806031 on Oct 07, 2013

I was taught to use these for enemas. I think they're wonderful implants.

very healthy

Posted by cantyworks on Sep 30, 2013

Good

Energy boom

Posted by Karach on Sep 18, 2013

Great product. Drink it in the morning and after lunch. Painted my stool in green and absorbed body and stool odor. Improved my digestion. This chlorophyll helped me with exposure to the sun, I did not get any sunburns while using this product. Very pleased. Will buy again.

Great internal deodorant

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 24, 2013

Not sure why my review was deleted? It doesn't spam the site. This is from about 4 years ago: Stops odors before they start. I'm ill with HMT and I get strong body odor about 15 minutes after showering. Completely gone with this. No taste unlike horrid wheatgrass! Liquids work better than caps (which just didn't) but it's impossible not to spill. DeSouza does the same. They make these huge openings (just like salad dressing) so you pour too much. It always gets everywhere on the counter. I need to buy a pipette! This is the only liquid chlorophyll that is organic. To be honest I'm very wary of the company because... have you read the ingredients of their other products? Polysorbate 80 & methyl & propyl parabens! Anyone else afraid that they use an utensil or bottle to pour this that was tainted with preservatives? It's spooky! I try not to buy anything from irresponsible companies such as this one that use toxic chemicals but the problem is no one else is selling an organic liquid chlorophyll. By the way, this is way better than dangerous chlorella. I have heavy metal toxicity and one tablet of chlorella knocked me out for days. Then I read that it mobilizes the metals in your system but doesn't bind them out, just like cilantro, so it's very dangerous if you have HMT chlorella could literally kill you. (Happened to one guy whose metals mobilized and settled in his brain, after he got paralyzed!) Thought some would appreciate the info.