0000000two

Posted by 101010011 on Sep 25, 2008

take a couple of tablespoons of this every morning. try not to spill it, then go about my day. i feel great and energized. when i really notice its effect is when i go to yoga class. i am able to get so much oxygen into my system that the high lasts for a long time. before i started the chlor i was never able to do that. my skin has a great complection with a glowing tone. i will have to wait and see what other great effects it has as i progress with usage.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Jul 31, 2008

Tastes great and organic, too. A little messy, so be careful on your counters.

Tasty

Posted by electrifiedreamer on Aug 26, 2014

From some of the reviews I read, I was expecting it to taste awful, but it's not an unpleasant taste, or after taste. It sort of just taste like, liquid spinach, which to me, isn't a bad taste. I'm still waiting to see/feel the effects

Excellent product but....

Posted by Reviewer2173347 on Apr 05, 2011

Excellent product but please change the bottle-spills all over the place.

Good internal deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2350965 on Mar 25, 2012

Great product. It makes my breath fresh, and I don't need antiperspirant anymore. Highly recommend.

Elixir or life!

Posted by 5026451386709138963 on Feb 23, 2015

I love this product! Was so happy that I could order it and have it shipped to Asia. Keeps constipation at bay & bowel movements regular.

The good green stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1393699 on May 27, 2015

Tastes as you'd expect - earthy & salty. Refreshing & calming to either start or end the day :) Great quality - no powders, just liquid extracts.

Nice Energy drink!!

Posted by 4848734342951828005 on Nov 19, 2015

I drink regularly chlorophyll and give it to my husband as well. I think it works subtly but surely. It keeps my system clean and I'm less prone to cold and flu than before.

Recommended liquid chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer1811952 on Jul 08, 2008

Pure quality. Good size bottle to cover regular usage.

Excellent and organic

Posted by Reviewer2457263 on Feb 05, 2011

Very very dark green, mild earthy flavor, great mixed with water and stevia. Just be careful because it might stain!