DG

Posted by Reviewer2913312 on Jun 23, 2008

Great product, controls body oder very well. Could not use recommended dosage...to strong for my husand and I. Started to feel pain in lower back or kidney area. Reduced the dosage substantially which helped a lot.

World Organic Liquid Chlorophyll

Posted by 5646221638420454453 on Aug 30, 2014

Personally, I hated the taste. However, can't deny is beneficial for energy & swelling legs. A week consumption twice a day, swollen ankles, tired feet due to long hours standing at work, subsided.

Initially constipating but worth it

Posted by Reviewer2197619 on Jul 01, 2008

Great chelatin. Caused some constipation for a couple weeks but no issues now. I take the blood thinner Warfin and no change in protime reading.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2467763 on Jan 01, 2008

This brand of liquid chlorophyl is all organic. It is top notch in quality. A few teaspoons in a bottle of water is an alkalinizing, refreshing drink.

Liquid Chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer1433653 on Sep 22, 2008

Excellent product!

I bought this for its "inner deodorant" qualities!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 09, 2011

I take a little every morning in warm water. I t tastes of...something, but not of anyting terribel, it's quite a bland taste. It is tricky to pour,and is indeed VERY green so I am careful to pour it into a tablespoon and straight into a cup, over the sink. No accident so far. Good size for fridge storage.

This is by far...

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Mar 12, 2012

the WORST tasting product on iherb and the planet. I`d been using NOW`S chlorophyll for a couple of years and I guess in a moment of insanity changed. Huge mistake. Live and learn. Normally I could grin and bear it but not this stuff.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1806031 on Oct 07, 2013

I was taught to use these for enemas. I think they're wonderful implants.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1956757 on Mar 18, 2014

I always have some of this in stock. Great way to alkalizer your system especially after a cup of Java!

good stuff