Easy to use

Posted by Celinem on Oct 19, 2015

As a vegan, I have to supplement my diet on iodide. This product is cheap and easy to use every other day. No need to panic about iodine anymore!

Recommended product!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on Oct 31, 2014

US recommended daily amount is 150 mcg. This is very low, since iodine is not toxic, even in very high doses (20,000 times RDA). Seaweed-consuming cultures eat high amounts of iodine, and are generally long lived and healthy. Oddly, there are not done much clinical testing in this area but a lot of experiences and anecdotal accounts suggests, that high-dose iodine supplementation shows regression of chronic deseases. For instance, people in northern coastal areas af Japan get 50-80 mg a day - 500 times more than US recommended daily amount. A more reasonable amount is suggested to be 1 mg per day, and this is what I've been taking for a while with great success. This is about 10 drops. This Iodine from World Organic is completely without taste, so I just add 10 drops to a small glass of water. I'm perfectly happy with this product, and will purchase again when it runs low.

good

Posted by 5518264722691557754 on Nov 03, 2013

I have more energy.. I feel better

Have not used it yet

Posted by Reviewer3268947 on Jul 22, 2013

Have not used it yet

Hated the plastic container

Posted by Reviewer1115165 on Oct 23, 2012

Not too much more expensive for this brand to upgrade to a glass bottle and dropper... cheap. i stopped using it due to the container. other brands take more pride in their products.

Good price

Posted by perfectedhealth on Jul 26, 2012

Perfect as described

Potassium Iodide

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Jul 17, 2012

Worried about radiation this is good!

Glass bottle- powerful

Posted by newday on May 12, 2012

This arrived in a dark blue glass bottle not plastic bottle as shown. Much better container.I used 2 drops in my morning juice/vitamin cocktail for 2 days but since I am already on Armour Natural Thyroid medicine - 2 drops is too much. However, since I use sea salt and know I don't get enough Iodine I wanted to see what this would do. I plan to take only 1 drop a day, possibly 1 drop every other day as I had rapid heart beats and weird dreams yesterday (took it later in the day at 3pm) My feet aren't as cold and my body temp seems to be higher. I didn't weigh before taking this but think it's had a definite affect on my metabolism. I'm wanting to eat less. However I believe this is helping with overall circulation. I plan to research more before I take more of this product. Definitely not just water in this bottle but there is no taste. I plan to take it with food next time.

Just to have on hand

Posted by Reviewer2933219 on Jan 12, 2012

This is great water purifier and good for any minor cuts and abrasions. I keep some in my first aid kit just in case.

Convenient delivery form.

Posted by Reviewer1852674 on Jul 31, 2011

Can choose very precisely and easily how much to take.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »