Extra potent detox beware

Posted by Reviewer2771929 on Jul 09, 2013

This will pull a ton of toxins/heavy metals out of you; you'll feel horrible, with back pains until you clear it all out so make sure you are in very good physical shape before taking 2 of these at once. I don't recommend taking more than one and waiting a few days if you are having issues with constipation, can help normalize digestion otherwise. If you are very toxic you will feel like you are dying so do not take this daily initially. Excellent if given the respect as the powerful detoxing agent it truly is.

Recommended by my Dr.

Posted by Reviewer2801508 on Mar 17, 2011

My Dr. recommended taking this to balance out the PH levels in the intestines..... for my allergies. Well at first I didn't take it, but my mother-in-law did. She's been taking it for a year now, no more hay fever. I've been taking it for about 6 months now, only 1 a day and I still have some allergies, so I'm going to up it to 2 a day, like my mother in law. I do notice a huge difference if I quit taking it. Won't go without.

Cleaned my blood!!!

Posted by 4890458403072385575 on Sep 12, 2013

I know that sounds weird but it really did. I had problems taking a brisk walk or doing vigorous exercising because I didn't realize how toxic I was. I would itch violently. To make a long story short, after some research I started with this to test the waters and could not believe the results. I HAD to take a walk and was very nervous about the small journey. Before I knew it, I was at my destination and no itching. I walked back home, no itching. This product will forever remain in my life. I love it!

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1214671 on Jan 07, 2008

I like this product very much, and you can't beat the price!

Work well as internal deoderant

Posted by 5230825551683961950 on Jul 06, 2014

I usually drink a concentrated liquid formula of chlorophyll daily, but I bought these capsules for whenever I'm away from home or don't have the time to mix the drink. I find that one capsule of Mega a day works very well, as good (or maybe even better?) than the liquid drink. I'm pretty small, 100 lbs, so perhaps someone heavier may need two of these capsules daily to get the desired deodorizing effect. I recommend these Mega capsules, as they seem to work and are more cost-effective than other chlorophyll capsules on the market. I still use "external" deodorant, but I have noticed a significant decrease in body odor since incorporating more chlorophyll into my diet.

Mrs. Morris

Posted by Reviewer2410981 on Mar 18, 2008

I have used this product for years and love it.

Received quickly and in perfect condition

Posted by Reviewer2553975 on May 01, 2009

Very high quality product. iHerb does a great job.

Good results

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Feb 19, 2016

Boostrd

Great product!

Posted by 5026451386709138963 on Feb 23, 2015

This is a great product for people who suffer from constipation. Worked in just a few days. My bowel movements are consistent. This product is just as effective as the liquid. Great for traveling!

Yipee...I am constipation free :)

Posted by 5004228605720443574 on Sep 02, 2015

My whole family is now consuming this product daily and it works...Got rid of my constipation problems and my parents-in-law are also consuming it. Definitely one of those products that we would be buying over the years.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »