Loretta Steidl

Posted by Reviewer1084416 on Oct 01, 2008

We have been using this product for over 35 years and it was getting harder to find it at local health food stores. So I was glad to find it online at such a great price and with great delivery.

best price

Posted by Reviewer3051410 on Feb 07, 2010

nice product

World Organic, silca 500

Posted by Reviewer2035938 on Aug 28, 2009

Good for joints hair skin & nails. My knee seems to stoped aching since I have been taking this product.

So far so good...too soon for real results

Posted by Reviewer2084434 on Jun 02, 2011

I definately have to slip my nails more but too soon to tell on the hair. Smaller size than most supplements and a nice black tea scent and flavour.

silica 500

Posted by Reviewer1057406 on May 21, 2011

Too early to tell! Hope it strenghens my splitting nails.

World Organic, Silica 500

Posted by 5363211437135289195 on Jan 11, 2015

Empezamos a comprarlo porque una persona conocida, nos lo recomendó. Al principio lo compre para mi solo, pero al final ha terminado tomándolo toda mi familia. No siempre es fácil ver los beneficios de determinados suplementos, porque no siempre es notorio lo que estos aportan. En el caso del silicio orgánico, realmente se notan los beneficios, sobre todo a nivel articular. Yo empece a probarlo, para ver si era verdad lo que me decían de el, y la verdad es que funciona.

Gwenyth E. Morand

Posted by Reviewer1576133 on Nov 20, 2015

Thank you kindly for the World Organic, Silica 500, 200 Tablets I purchased from I Herb. I am very happy with the Silica 500 I purchased from you. I will continue to purchase this organic supplement from you. Thank you for your services.

Saving my Cells

Posted by 5731240618534927635 on Apr 08, 2016

This supplements is what my zodiac sign states I need for optimal health. It has been cleansing my system, keeping my skin healthy and glowing and giving me energy!

Best choice!

Posted by 4698198561822447352 on May 03, 2016

Best choice! And best price!