New To iHerb?

Xlear Inc (Xclear), Kid's Spry, Tooth Gel with Xylitol, Original, 2.0 fl oz (60 ml)

Good, but from corn xylitol!

Posted by Reviewer2495873 on Jul 19, 2010

I got this for my 9-month old because I don't want him to get baby cavities. If you are "supposed" to give your child this 3-5 times a day, this bottle wouldn't last more than a week or two! Also, I tried some of the stuff and it tastes like pure sugar (that's what Xylitol is supposed to taste like). I don't like the thought of my child "expecting" a mouthful of sugar after every meal. It will not be an easy habit to break if you start giving them 2-3 mL of this after every meal. What I did instead was to just give one or two DROPS of this stuff after his meals. I put it on his pacifier and moved it around his mouth and it seems to be OK. Don't let the advertising get to you--I honestly don't think children should get THAT much sweet stuff in their mouth 3-5 times a day! The reason this got a three star is because it one of the first products of its kind. However, this xylitol is from a corn-derived source (probably from China), not from the original Finnish birch-tree derived xylitol that all the studies have been done on. Good idea, but....When my child gets a little bigger I plan to just give him a sip of birch xylitol (yes, iHerb sells the REAL stuff) in water or organic honey with bee propolis (after he is one of course).

It´s great

Posted by Reviewer1841579 on Dec 04, 2011

It´s really great tooth gel, nice taste, safe to swallow. My daughter likes its very much.

The perfect tooth gel for my baby!

Posted by Reviewer-Ioana on Sep 11, 2013

I believe the sooner you start to brush the baby's teeth, the higher are the chances that your kid will like this healthy habit. I couldn' t find a natural, "no-problem if swallowed" toothpaste in my country. So I have decided to purchase it from iherb. My first choice was the right choice. My baby likes it. I highly recommend this tooth gel, because it is safe to swallow (it contains natural ingredients) and it has great taste and smell. Also it comes in a very nice package. All in all, it is a great product at a reasonable price.

Nice product!

Posted by Reviewer1497674 on Jun 10, 2011

Give me the peace of mind as I do not have to worry about my infant swallowing the toothpaste.

My daughter now asks to brush her teeth!

Posted by Reviewer2155710 on May 16, 2011

What more can you ask for...a good tasting toothpaste that kids enjoying using. Anything to get them to brush regularly. It has great ingredients too!