nice taste but does not clean the teeth well

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Jan 11, 2014

Good taste. My son and I likes it. It is sweet and mild. Can not say a little goes a long way, though. Small tube as well. The taste is more fresh and sweet than the strawberry-paste from Jason, even though I like both. My son just like this one. I feel that the gel from Jason clean the teeth better.

Runny

Posted by Reviewer1669849 on Mar 08, 2013

This was a fine tooth paste, but a little runny. Left the cap off one night and it had a snot-like consistency for a few days. Not very foamy, not that i was expecting a lot since its SLS-free, but very minimal. My son hasn't complained, but probably stick with a different brand for his teeth.

good

Posted by Reviewer1857495 on Aug 20, 2013

good

Changing to another brand

Posted by BIZ254 on Jul 01, 2015

Started my toddler with this first natural toothpaste with no problem . However notice somehow with this toothpaste his toothbrush head always turns black and moldy, will stop and change him to another brand .

Too watery

Posted by 5725690631932900168 on Feb 18, 2016

I was previously using another brand of baby toothpaste which held up well on the toothbrush. This one just runs out and hence causes more wastage. However, no complains from baby about the taste.