Good and no Glycerin

Posted by Reviewer3181824 on Nov 03, 2013

Very important is that this tooth gel DOES NOT contain Glycerin, which is an ingredient in most toothpaste and gels. Glycerin can interfere with strengthening your teeth, and it layers your tooth in a sticky film that keeps the minerals in your saliva from interacting with your enamel to strengthen it. And my child likes using this gel.

safe to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2084455 on Apr 20, 2015

bought this one after reading some review. the major concern is "safe to swallow" as my kids sometimes like(!) to swallow toothpaste. the taste is ok with my kids. it's colorless so u have to teach the kids how to apply the suitable amount (as they may not see it on the toothbrush!). will continue to buy it!

Gera

Posted by 5462334646376170571 on May 15, 2015

Patiko

good smell

Posted by 5478973159252431562 on Jul 21, 2015

good smell

Gel toothpaste - Kids like it - I think it is great for smaller kids

Posted by HealthyEating on Nov 15, 2015

This toothpaste is great for kids ages 0-5. I would not purchase for older kids for it is very thin and does not coat the teeth as well as other natural toothpaste. If your children are young, this is a great choice for them.

Kid accepts it

Posted by 5542017374772279856 on Dec 24, 2015

as long as my kid likes it , I like it. the consistency of the tooth paste it like water , but no big deal . Smells nice

nice flavor for young children

Posted by 5151416500217566218 on May 02, 2016

This is a reorder of 4 tubes of this toothpaste bec. my 5 yr old daughter likes it.

My baby loves it!

Posted by 5603185297399716498 on Jun 07, 2016

Tastes good(I guess)but it is quite watery... Need to act fast !

good~

Posted by 5474387964885355763 on Jun 16, 2016

My 13-month baby used it for a month and loves it. I just not sure if it is safe if baby always swallow it?

Happy brushing

Posted by ekstravirgin on Feb 02, 2014

My four year old got this in his christmas stocking, and has used it since - he loves the taste, I love that it is safe and healthy

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »