Nasal Passages Clear At Last

Posted by Reviewer1425717 on Apr 06, 2011

I discovered using Neti a few years ago and have been doing saline nasal washes for a very long time. Although I was experiencing some relief with other brands of prepared saline, I was amazed with the results I have achieved with NetiXlear. If I could give 10 Stars, I would. I will be ordering more of this poduct soon.

You may need to add some baking soda to the solution you use

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Nov 24, 2010

The first time I mixed half a packet of Xclear into a solution of warm water. It burned like blazes going through each nostril. I figured maybe I needed to shake up the packet in case I just got salt the first time. The next time I used half of the half packet, and it still burned; so I mixed in some extra baking soda from the kitchen. Then it was okay. But I should not have to do this at all. I will thoroughly shake the next packet to make sure I get a better mix of the three ingredients, but I only want to use this once a week because salt and sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) can actually dry out sinus tissue. Personally, I prefer the Xclear nasal spray so far. It's much easier to use, but you can't get total irrigation with the spray. Ernest

Xlear Sinus Care - Made with Xylitol

Posted by ChooseHealth on Jun 09, 2013

This is a miracle product. After getting the free booklet on sinus from iHerb, I tried Xclear and it has worked wonders for my sinus and allergy problems here in Arizona. I mix a packet into 8oz or purified filtered water and re-fill my 2 oz nasal mist sprayer when empty. When the sprayer is full, I spray up my nose and it works wonders. You can also tilt your head and spray into each nasal until you can feel it going to the next cavity, then gently blow all the built up mucous out. Your sinuses do not have to be infected for this to work, even when you fill the effects of not being able to breath, it will clear a lot of mucus that is clear and prevents your sinuses from becoming infected. This product comes at a fantastic price and you have nothing to loose by trying it. I have recommended this to so many of my friends that at first where skeptical and they now love me for it. Trusting that this will help many of you out there. It sure has been of fantastic help to me and I will stick with it. Like the saying says "Try it and you will like it" At this price there is not much you have too loose other than keeping your sinus problems.

Probably would not reorder

Posted by Reviewer2165091 on Sep 15, 2011

Not sure the ratio of xylitol to saline is quite right in this product. I ended up mixing a packet into my regular saline mix (bulk). I might reconsider if they offer in bulk rather than individual packs, so I could continue to mix with other products without the expense and waste of the packets.

nasal wash

Posted by Reviewer2801912 on Sep 21, 2009

kinda burn when i used it.

Convenient

Posted by Reviewer2806801 on Jun 27, 2012

Has helped with my husband's severe sinus infection. Xylitol really is effective against certain kinds of bacteria.

Xlear, sinus care solution package

Posted by 5668763210212136807 on Jan 24, 2016

I had used this product before with amazing results. The alternative was surgery. I couldn't find it again anywhere. iHerb delivered it to me in Europe, where I live !!!! Great product and service. Nobody beats that.

Soothing and No Burn

Posted by Reviewer2584656 on Jul 07, 2010

I love the Neti Pot, but sometimes the salt solution tends to cause a burning sensation for me. The NetiXlear eliminates the burn totally! I first used one-half of the packet to test, but the next time I used the entire packet and NO BURNING! Love this product and highly recommend it. Be sure to put some in your travel kit and first aid bag so you're never without it.

X clear

Posted by 4786072545968927055 on Oct 07, 2016

Great product can breathe better do to allergies. Easy to use.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2235136 on Mar 13, 2011

Love this product. I highly recommend if you have sinus problems.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »