It was great until they started adding titanium dioxide to it.

Posted by Reviewer1282834 on Apr 22, 2013

I've just returned my latest order of Spry gum due to the fact that XClear have unfortunately started adding titanium dioxide to it. This is a whitening agent with at best uncertain health effects. Quite a disappointing decision from the manufacturer - the lack of titanium dioxide in the original formulation was one of the key factors in my using it in the first place. Given how frequently one consumes gum like this I personally don't want any dubious additives in it. Switching to Peelu.

Contains Titanium Dioxide

Posted by Reviewer3181824 on May 14, 2013

What's wrong with these Spry people. Titanium dioxide does nothing for improving health, and most likely bad; so why add this poison, maybe to increase cost. Also it is made in China, which I very much distrust.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1942896 on Nov 27, 2010

Very good substitute for gum with dangerous sweeteners. The cinnamon flavor is the best. The mint flavors didn't last as long.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1118716 on Jul 01, 2012

Meets my sweet needs without triggering my sugar cravings.

Gum that is good for your teeth!

Posted by 5266741464749051708 on Mar 25, 2014

Finally, a size that lasts a while since one piece is nowhere enough.

I love Spry gum!

Posted by Reviewer2265617 on Sep 06, 2010

I've been chewing 3-4 pieces of Spry gum each day for the past 3 years. I love the flavor and the fact that it benefits my dental health. It comes in handy after meals when I'm not able to brush, and it's easy to carry in a small plastic container in my pockets. This was my first order through iHerb.com, and I highly recommend the site for its great prices, quick shipping, and excellent service.

The Best!

Posted by run4bear on Jul 01, 2012

I use xylitol in lost of products. This is safe, tasty and good for my mouth!

Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2589268 on Feb 03, 2012

My favorite gum. It really helps clean your teeth after eating, and the cinnamon flavor is great and lasts just long enough, as it's not a bubble gum. With this large supply, you don't have to keep buying the bubble packs. I keep mine in a little tin in my bag.

Good gum

Posted by 4692439859457862717 on Apr 29, 2015

Tastes great.

sweet and yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1461273 on Oct 18, 2010

Love this when I want a sweet sugar and seetner free treat. No Manitol or Sorbitol so you can chew it all day without getting an upset tummy. GREAT VENDOR>>>

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »