Posted by Reviewer3088906 on Feb 02, 2008

Loooove Spry Gum! -- and also how much more reasonably priced it is when you get it in these plastic containers vs the little blister packs. Even non-sugarfree gum is good for your dental health. There's also some interesting research involving it improving memory (improving recall when chewed during studying) -- not sure how much I buy that, but it's interesting nonetheless. NOTE: You really need to chew two pieces at the same time, else the gum tends to fall apart in your mouth. I use this opportunity to mix two different flavors -- mixing spearmint or peppermint with cinnamon is fantastic.

Inferior product

Posted by Reviewer1569445 on Mar 23, 2009

This contains gum, true. It contains xylitol, true. They resemble chicklets. But if you bite into the hard shell and look at the composition inside, you'll notice that these two components are not chemically bonded. The product consists of an extremely rough mixture of very large, unrefined xylitol crystals and gum. As soon as any kind of moisture is added, the xylitol washes away instantly. Of dubious quality.

Made in China!

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Jul 27, 2008

I was about to re-order this product then saw the note that it is imported from China. There is no way I am ingesting anything imported from that country. Spry just lost a customer.

Xlear Peppermint Gum is delicious and helps protect my teeth.

Posted by Reviewer2812556 on Nov 10, 2007

I've been purchasing this gum for many years. It and the toothpaste with Xylitol have reduced my dental plaque by more than 75%.

great except for the titanium dioxide

Posted by IHeartIHerb on Jun 30, 2013

i loved this but the last time i checked the ingredients it had titanium dioxide (google it to read about its toxicity and how it's totally unnecessary in gum!). so i switched to another natural brand here at iherb, which i loved and without TD, and it has just been discontinued :-( so i'm on the search for a new good natural gum...

Love it!!

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on Apr 29, 2012

It keeps my mouth moist during sleep. And make my teeth feel clean after eating og drinking. Cant do without it. Have boxes everywhere; in my purse, on my desk, in my kitchen. The taste does not stay strong very long, but I like it though. It still help my mouth stay fresh and moist, without the strong taste.

Nice

Posted by tinatherese on Jan 04, 2012

Not too sweet, a little to small though

great gum

Posted by Reviewer3027351 on Aug 10, 2010

The only gum I chew is Spry. It last a long time and stays chewy

Spry peppermint gum

Posted by Reviewer1240003 on Oct 12, 2007

Two pieces of this gum lasts for many hours.

A gum that is good for your teeth.

Posted by Reviewer3071011 on May 30, 2007

When I ordered this, I thought it was probably the type of gum that would lose it's flavor and turn hard after just a few minutes...but to my surprise, it keeps it's flavor longer than my OLD gum and once you get it chewed up, it becomes soft and is a pleasure to use. Plus you feel good about chewing it!! THANKS!!