New To iHerb?

Xlear Inc (Xclear), Spry, Chewing Gum, Peppermint, Sugar Free, 600 Count, 22.85 oz (648 g)

Reviews 4-star

Great-tasting gum!

Posted by Reviewer1299680 on Nov 09, 2010

I love that this gum is actually good for your teeth. It tastes great and is sugar-free so I can chew it without feeling guilty. The flavour doesn't last very long though, and I need about two pieces each time since the pieces are small. Overall, very good product and I will likely order again.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2406706 on Mar 17, 2011

Good

Better than "Normal" Sugar Free Gum

Posted by Reviewer2721363 on May 02, 2011

I had to stop chewing gum with aspartame in it as it was really having a negative impact on my daily GI comfort. This gum is a great alternative.

Only gum I buy so far

Posted by Reviewer1598213 on Dec 05, 2011

I've been using this gum for several years now and will continue to buy it. It taste very minty and clean.

good Product and very good iherb shop

Posted by 4712649081664269219 on Apr 03, 2014

The Product is very good and one of the view available chewing gums without any artificial sweetener like the poisonous aspartame, please try to persuade the producer to stop using the ingridient titanium dioxide for the whithening...and I would be 100% satisfied. I'm very happy with the perfect and fast service from this shop iherb. I'm living in Switzerland and the package arrived just 3 days after my order at my doorstep - perfect.