Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1506472 on Feb 08, 2012

This tastes great and I like to think it is healthier that regular gum.

Nice, and cheap!

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012

This is actually cheaper then the stuff you get with aspartam, gelatin and so on. And it is actually good for your teeth! The taste is normal, and lasts for quite some time. I make sure to order a can on a regular basis when the USD is low compared to the NOK, cause this product has a tendency to be just around the import limit for Norway.

perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2779412 on Nov 01, 2012

the whole family loves it, and I'm so happy that we fould a chewing gum without aspartame!

Wonderful service....for Xlear Inc. Spry Chewing Gum

Posted by 5569130942743327029 on Sep 30, 2013

This is the best gum for sugar free and for people who have sensitive gums. Good taste and your mouth feels so clean. Highly recommend.

Last longer than other Spry

Posted by Reviewer1272733 on Oct 24, 2013

These are the best ones out of the Spry....but I wish they last a bit longer. They are my favourite none the less.

Nice tasting, minty gum

Posted by 5217047130740252518 on Sep 05, 2014

Good value (huge size) so lasts a while.

Great Product

Posted by 4673783161675395721 on Mar 05, 2015

Tastes very refreshing and has no artificial sweeteners like most chewing gums. The benefit is that it cleans your teeth as well so great to take to work when you don't always have a toothbrush handy!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2453993 on Feb 25, 2012

iherb is THE best service out there, competitive prices and super fast shipping of a fantastic product line!

As usual, great.

Posted by Reviewer2841114 on Oct 29, 2010

I've had this gum before, I've just bought the bigger containers for better value for money. Great Spry, thanks, keep it coming!

Excellent Xylitol Gum, peppermint flavor

Posted by Reviewer1988925 on Dec 20, 2010

My family enjoys this peppermint gum. It helps keep the plaque down. I keep some in my car to offer the kids after meals on the go. I like the ingredients. I used this gum daily to keep my breath fresh. The flavor lasts longer than the fruit flavored version.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »