More than a breath mint.

Posted by Reviewer2398794 on Oct 11, 2007

Helps to keep my mouth feeling fresh and makes a noticeable difference when visiting my dental hygienist.

Spry Lemon candies

Posted by Reviewer2846062 on Oct 12, 2007

I need xylitol candies to treat dry-mouth. These candies are really tasty, tart natural lemon flavor.

WIll not go without them !!

Posted by PointBeaute on Nov 25, 2008

These delicious treats keep me away from CHOCOLATE. THis is amazing but nevertheless the TRUTH. So Happy I found them. A bit pricy though.

Great Treat

Posted by Reviewer3040869 on May 31, 2008

These mints provide a delightful, sugarless, mild lemon treat. If you want a stronger flavor, try spearmint.

I like the SPRY Lemonburst Mints!!!

Posted by Reviewer3246721 on Feb 21, 2010

I quit smoking in 2005 with the aid of stop smoking lozenge/mints (Commit). I found myself then pretty much addicted to the Commit lozenges for a long time. I weaned myself off of the Commit with the SPRY Peppermint and Lemonburst Mints. I like the way they taste, and from what I read the xylitol is allegedly beneficial for mouth health.

Light Lemon Taste

Posted by Reviewer2010946 on Feb 27, 2010

No a really strong lemon taste, but just a nice treat after a heavy meal. I like the fact it's not a problem for teeth, too.

Spry Lemonburst Mints

Posted by Reviewer2127030 on Mar 24, 2010

Very pleased -- Never tasted something that was at the same time so good for me and so tasty!

Tasty tidbits

Posted by Reviewer1398471 on May 21, 2010

I keep these in my car so that I can get some moisture into my mouth when I don't have a drink handy. They're tasty and candy that helps with oral health is great, especially when it doesn't raise your blood sugar.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2415907 on Jun 23, 2010

Good for your mouth and hard to find.

Lemonburst mints

Posted by Reviewer2531054 on Jul 11, 2010

Has a lemon taste and is sweet. It's great knowing that it is good for me. There is no scope to feel guilty eating this product. The product is soft rather than a boiled hard mint so the name 'mint' would be slightly misleading to UK buyers..