Great product !

Posted by unseen on Sep 30, 2015

If you're suffering from xerostomia aka dry mouth then this is your solution, this product is amazing in regards of packaging "comes in tow bottles 30 ml and 104 ml bottles" tastes mild spearmint, sweet after taste, no side effects, the pump manufactured in a great way, the price is very reasonable, in some way is 2 in 1 product as it's moisturize the mouth and refresh the breath too, I like the fact it's 100% xylitol even if it's from China but still great .. the only down side for me is the action/the moist doesn't last long, otherwise awesome product ! هذا بخاخ رائع للفم لمن يعاني من جفاف الفم والحلق وسعره فيه كذلك ينعش رائحة الفم لكن ليس بشكل قوي.

Rain Spray

Posted by Reviewer2164618 on Oct 07, 2008

I have been very pleased with this item - and was pleasantly surprised to receive a both standard size and a pocket/purse size. It was very reasonably prized compared to some other products for similar dry mouth issues. Service from iHerb was excellent as well.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on Oct 09, 2008

We love it and are using it every night.

No nasty side effects...

Posted by Reviewer2451591 on Dec 03, 2008

Radiation therapy left me with impaired salivary glands. I was using Biotene products to deal with dry mouth, but suffered one yeast infection after another. I have had no such problem since switching to Rain. The benefits are not as immediate or as obvious as with Biotene, but Rain works quite well in the long run. Avoiding the yeast problems has substantially improved my quality of life. I can eat anything now!

Good product for dry mouth sufferers

Posted by Krisinsight on Jun 26, 2008

Pleasant taste and gently coats your mouth which is very soothing to people with dry mouth syndrome.

Xlear Inc (Xclear), Xylitol Rain, Spry Dry Mouth

Posted by Reviewer3017593 on Jun 07, 2008

Very Good. Will order again.

Helps dry mouth.

Posted by Reviewer2755443 on Jun 03, 2012

I have Sjogren's syndrome. This helps out quite a bit, and the extra little bottle is handy.

Seems to work fine!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 21, 2012

Dry mouth causes bad breath and this product helps to keep my breath fresh. I also use B-fresh chewing gum and Mint Asure capsules and I think all these have helped me a lot! - - - I was surprised to get two bottles in one package: bigger and smaller. The small one is really handy to keep in handbag or even in pocket. And you can refill the smaller one if needed because both the bottles are openable.

Xclear oral rain

Posted by Reviewer2995033 on Mar 25, 2011

Can't live without the spray, keeps my mouth moist at night and doen'r harm my teeth. One of my favourite items to use.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1504524 on May 31, 2011

very excellent product...it has helped my dry mouth alot..good value, esp with the free travel bottle.