Great product !

Posted by Unseenhawk on Sep 30, 2015

If you're suffering from xerostomia aka dry mouth then this is your solution, this product is amazing in regards of packaging "comes in tow bottles 30 ml and 104 ml bottles" tastes mild spearmint, sweet after taste, no side effects, the pump manufactured in a great way, the price is very reasonable, in some way is 2 in 1 product as it's moisturize the mouth and refresh the breath too, I like the fact it's 100% xylitol even if it's from China but still great .. the only down side for me is the action/the moist doesn't last long, otherwise awesome product ! هذا بخاخ رائع للفم لمن يعاني من جفاف الفم والحلق وسعره فيه كذلك ينعش رائحة الفم لكن ليس بشكل قوي.

Wonderful

Posted by 4812030678147626134 on Oct 02, 2014

W

A must need for dry mouth!

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Feb 05, 2014

Certain meds can dry out your mouth to the point of oral and dental destruction. I`ve waken gasping for air because my mouth was so dry. A couple of sprays and problem solved. This stuff is a life-saver as has iHerb been for all my needs.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2312379 on Oct 07, 2013

Love iHerb and This Product :)

convenient

Posted by Reviewer2452891 on Oct 03, 2013

Convenient and easy to use.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Aug 07, 2012

I'm finding this moderately helpful for night-time dry mouth and throat from sjogren's syndrome. better than the chemical filled alternatives even if they are better at moisturising, as in the long run I don't want to poinson myself with drugs.

Seems to work fine!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 21, 2012

Dry mouth causes bad breath and this product helps to keep my breath fresh. I also use B-fresh chewing gum and Mint Asure capsules and I think all these have helped me a lot! - - - I was surprised to get two bottles in one package: bigger and smaller. The small one is really handy to keep in handbag or even in pocket. And you can refill the smaller one if needed because both the bottles are openable.

Helps dry mouth.

Posted by Reviewer2755443 on Jun 03, 2012

I have Sjogren's syndrome. This helps out quite a bit, and the extra little bottle is handy.

Relief

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on Jan 09, 2012

This product is great for relieving dry throat. Thank you iHerb for providing another great product.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer1184396 on Dec 29, 2011

Nice product that helps my mouth to stay moisturized.