Great tasting gum with Xylitol

Posted by Reviewer2313637 on Mar 25, 2008

This gum tastes great and doesn't contain nutrasweet or any other fake sugar neurtoxins. It's sweetened with xylitol.

Spry gum

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Jun 18, 2007

This is great gum! It tastes delicious and is actually good for your teeth.

Xlear Inc, Spearmint Gum

Posted by Reviewer1019784 on Mar 25, 2008

Like it a lot, better than the Peppermint.

Love this product!

Posted by Tracey on Dec 02, 2011

Great tasting product that I really, really need because I get joint aches with other artificial sweeteners. I can handle Stevia, too. Glad there is finally a gum that tastes good that I can eat!!! Love their other flavors, too. I love, love, love iHerb as a company, way cheaper than anywhere else and fast delivery. Also super fast AND free shipping (with $20 order). iHerb has become like my health, beauty & grocery store now. So convenient!

spearmint gum

Posted by Reviewer3045610 on Nov 09, 2007

good product and good price will definetly buy again.

Does not last...

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Sep 02, 2014

Most people say that this is great since you only need to chew for a couple of minutes anyway. However, I got it for my husband who nashes on his jaw in times of stress. The flavour disappears almost instantly and he has to keep replenishing the gum constantly. The pastilles are also very small which doesn't help. This is why I'm giving this product only three out of five. If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page!

Big tub of gum!

Posted by Reviewer1691317 on Oct 14, 2009

I only gave this one 3 stars because I feel the flavor doesn't last very long. But otherwise, I like the gum because it is a great price for 100 pieces of gum and it doesn't have all the crap in it that the mainstream store brand gums do. Will definitely purchase again!

Great chew

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Jun 29, 2007

The flavor of this gum lasts and lasts. I found I tired of chewing it long before it ran out of flavor. I'll buy this one again.

fine!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 10, 2012

This is a great chewing gum in the pads. Tasty and fresh. Отличная жвачка в подушечках. Вкусная и свежая.

Love the brand and product.

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

Great taste and I love that it's aspartame and sugar free.