from Russia

Posted by Ellllli on Oct 28, 2011

a very tasty gel - i would eat it at once. The brush is all made of soft rubber. My son is almost 2 years, so a rubber brush is not what he needs to clean teeth properly, but he chews it for fun. And he prefers herbal toothpastes, not gels, though this one is very tasty. But for a baby younger than 1 year it's perfect i think. So, i give 5 stars to this product but i guess my son would give less.

My son loves this toothbrush !

Posted by 4874533189131839215 on Mar 12, 2015

This brush is very pleasant to touch and play with, the toothpaste is sweet and pleasant as well. My son, aged ten months ,open his mouth with joy when he sees the brush and is obviously enjoying brushing his teeth himself. Great product !

Great Kit!!!

Posted by Reviewer2800958 on Apr 29, 2011

My 8 month old is in love with this toothbrush!! She is teething and loves to chew on it. My older daughter has tried this toothpaste before and loves it. Spry is the best, even our dentist approves of the brand!!!

My baby loves it!

Posted by hansijing on Jul 22, 2012

I used to have a lot of trouble brushing my baby's tooth. She just refuses to put anything into her mouth. So I bought this little banana brush. She just loves it. And now, she holds the brush by herself and doesn't want to put it down.

Baby loves it!

Posted by Reviewer2446437 on Sep 06, 2012

I used to use mouth wipes to clean my baby's gums before her first teeth emerged but then she started fussing at the wipes and it got difficult to clean her mouth. With the soft, silicone brush (oh I wish I had one like that for myself!) and tasty toothpaste she readily opens her mouth for me to brush her two teeth! Ok, she still prefers to chew on the brush but at least she lets it in her mouth and it's good practice for later!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1817007 on Sep 21, 2012

This was what finally made my toddler open his mouth for brushing!

cute and baby likes it

Posted by nirinki on Sep 25, 2013

my LO is 5mo.. not that he knows it 's purpose but we were using it to help his first tooth come out :) he likes to play with it too (havent try the paste yet)

Very suitable for toddlers

Posted by Reviewer1058747 on Sep 06, 2011

My son simply loves it! He will grab the toothbrush from me and brush his teeth himself though he's only 13 months old.

great

Posted by Reviewer2423294 on Oct 12, 2011

great

great for beginners

Posted by Reviewer2761270 on Jul 24, 2011

my children just loved the taste, and toothbrush!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »