Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Xlear Inc (Xclear), Xylitol Sinus Care Spray, 1.5 fl oz (45 ml)

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2755405 on Jan 22, 2008

This is one of the best natural products I have ever used. I was enduring 3-4 sinus infections a year until my mother introduced me to Xlear - I use it now whenever I am stuffy, but especially when I have a headcold - I just keep it in my pocket and use it throughout the day. I have not had a sinus infection for 4 years! This is one I tell everyone about!!

Candy Spahr

Posted by Reviewer1300303 on Feb 19, 2008

This is the best... My whole family loves this spray My son had allergy every spring every summer and every fall he seemed to have a cough that was horrible the Drs wanted to put him on steroids and inhalers at the age of 2 I refused and he is now 12 and I know this product had a lot to do with the results.Every one in my house has their own bottle..

best for sinus infection

Posted by Reviewer2735063 on Nov 17, 2008

This works better than anything else I've tried to clear up a sinus infection.

Chronic Nasal Congestion

Posted by Reviewer3267048 on Aug 06, 2008

This product helped me overcome a year and a half bout with chronic nasal congestion. I had to use Afrin nasal spray 2 to 3 times per day, especially to be able to sleep at night. I did use occasinaly a decongestant tablet with the Xlear spray and after 2 weeks I'm finally back to normal. A good product to have around.

Proven Protector

Posted by Reviewer2406990 on Jan 24, 2007

My husband and I have been using Xlear for over five years now, and cannot say enough on how effective it's been protecting us from upper respiratory infections. We carry it with us at all times, and especially use it when in crowds of people---our number of colds decrease every year. We also use Xlear as a nasal wash every morning and evening to wash out allergens and to clear up or prevent congestion. For us it's truly a miracle product, and we give all our family and friends sample bottles.