Xlear Inc (Xclear), XyloSweet, All Natural Xylitol Sweetener, 1 lb (454 g)

pee problem

Posted by Reviewer2554399 on Jul 14, 2011

Started using this product and loved it. I think I used about two or three teaspoons in large glass of water per day. After about one week, I noticed a need to pee but HARD to pee problem. I'm male, in EXCELLENT health, but started thinking possible pancreatic swelling whatever. Started doing research and quickly noticed that I was ALREADY taking many support supplements for the pancreas. SO, quickly deduced that possible xylitol complication as it was the only new product change in diet. Stopped using xylitol. And urination problem CLEARED UP within two days! Figured I must report this as someone else is gonna have the same little scare.

***** Made in China. Switch to Made in USA Xylitol = XYLA!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

I was about to order Xlear's bag of Xylitol when I decided to check out where it comes from. Like many people, I try hard to avoid any food products or ingredients from China. So I called Xlear customer service rep at (877) 599-5327. She immediately and firmly said that all Xlear Xylitol comes from China. She added, "Most of the Xylitol you're going to find WILL be from China." As much as I love Xylitol, I'm determined not to buy any from China. I'm willing to pay more to avoid consuming any food or supplements from China. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Sub standard

Posted by MikeMember on Sep 28, 2007

I've tried several brands and this is by far the worst at iherb. It is a bit cheaper than others, but that is because it is damp! So you're just paying for added moisture. No savings there. Also, the zipper on the bag doesn't work! Basically Xylitol is Xylitol, so I will not buy this brand again. I prefer one which is free-flowing not soggy.

My favorite sugar substitute

Posted by Reviewer2611769 on Aug 03, 2008

My husband is diabetic, and I am so grateful for this product. It is also a sugar substitute that is actually good for you! Great for baking too!

Unbelievable -- no after taste at all

Posted by Reviewer1510225 on Sep 16, 2008

This is just as good (probably better) than Splenda because it is actually good for you. And sweetens just like sugar with absolutely no aftertaste or bitter taste or anything.