Xlear Inc (Xclear), XyloSweet, All Natural Xylitol Sweetener, 1 lb (454 g)

pee problem

Posted by Reviewer2554399 From California on Jul 14, 2011

Started using this product and loved it. I think I used about two or three teaspoons in large glass of water per day. After about one week, I noticed a need to pee but HARD to pee problem. I'm male, in EXCELLENT health, but started thinking possible pancreatic swelling whatever. Started doing research and quickly noticed that I was ALREADY taking many support supplements for the pancreas. SO, quickly deduced that possible xylitol complication as it was the only new product change in diet. Stopped using xylitol. And urination problem CLEARED UP within two days! Figured I must report this as someone else is gonna have the same little scare.

Sub standard

Posted by MikeMember From Japan on Sep 28, 2007

I've tried several brands and this is by far the worst at iherb. It is a bit cheaper than others, but that is because it is damp! So you're just paying for added moisture. No savings there. Also, the zipper on the bag doesn't work! Basically Xylitol is Xylitol, so I will not buy this brand again. I prefer one which is free-flowing not soggy.

My favorite sugar substitute

Posted by Reviewer2611769 From Illinois on Aug 03, 2008

My husband is diabetic, and I am so grateful for this product. It is also a sugar substitute that is actually good for you! Great for baking too!

Unbelievable -- no after taste at all

Posted by Reviewer1510225 From Tennessee on Sep 16, 2008

This is just as good (probably better) than Splenda because it is actually good for you. And sweetens just like sugar with absolutely no aftertaste or bitter taste or anything.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 From California on Sep 19, 2008

I love this stuff. It is good for keeping your blood sugar balanced and it is good for your teeth. I cook and bake with it just the way I would with regular sugar. I put it in my coffee. Stevia is very healthy also, but so strong and sickeningly sweet. This stuff is very similar to regular sugar.