XyloSweet

Posted by Reviewer1717753 on Jan 13, 2014

Appreciate the good price for the 5 pounds. Would like to be notified if it ever goes on sale at a lower price. Thanks for the speedy delivery.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3361424 on Dec 30, 2013

I like this xylitol. Good price too.

Xylitol

Posted by 5578850690353612933 on Oct 08, 2013

The same as sugar in texture but only need a third of the quantity and much lower in carbs and calories. No bitter after taste. Easy to use. a great substitute for sugar

XyloSweet 5#

Posted by 4927869988213506202 on Sep 19, 2013

If I could give this product 10 Stars, I would. I make all of my diabetic husband desserts. He loves the flavor and it doesn't effect his insulin levels. I love baking or cooking with it. It's great as a sugar replacement in or on anything.

Perfect sugar replacement

Posted by 4856254105172359593 on Sep 13, 2013

I use it mainly for baking and it works fantastic, the fact it looks like sugar makes it easy when it comes to following recipes and replacing straight for sugar. The flavor is good, there is a tiny aftertaste but really hard to tell.

Sweetner

Posted by 4980282802733716267 on Jul 10, 2013

Best price for this that I have found!

tastes great! Click YES if my review helped...

Posted by alloriginal on May 31, 2013

I've tried to reduce or eliminate sugar from my diet, but I MUST have sugar in my morning coffee! I found all the various substitutes lacking, for one reason or another. Most of them just plain tasted awful. Xylitol, however, was an amazing find. It looks like sugar, tastes like sugar, has no bad aftertaste (in fact, leaves my mouth felling clean and fresh). This is low on the glycemic index, so it should be safe for diabetics. Xylitol rocks my world! Start slowly--one serving per day at first--as too much, too soon can have a laxative effect. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Perfect!

Posted by New-Zealand on Apr 12, 2013

Loved this!

Recommended

Posted by 4751656673917725388 on Dec 02, 2012

This is the 2nd time that I have ordered this product and I have been very pleased both times. I love that there is no artificial aftertaste with this sweetener!

Great product for diabetics

Posted by 5655604313627116464 on Nov 05, 2012

Yum, sweet as sugar sweet, without the insulin worry. It comes in beautiful white, slightly larger grains than the real sugar cane, pours like sugar and dissolved quickly in my hot tea. I've made cinnamon toast with it, and will try it in other dishes such as cheesecake, waffles, pancakes... Delivery was great, arrived days ahead of expected time. Will order again.