Highly Recommend

Posted by Reviewer2848619 on Sep 01, 2010

This is a great alternative sweetener. There is no aftertaste and can be used just like sugar. In fact, it is a little sweeter than sugar, so you can actually use a little less. If you do some research on the internet you will find there are many advantages to using xylitol over other sweeteners. I use this product whenever an occasion calls for sugar and I have been very happy with it.

Good product, good value

Posted by Reviewer2261819 on Sep 06, 2010

I love xylitol, particularly Xlear's, which is non-GMO. I am delighted to have found a sweetener that doesn't upset my blood sugar levels and actually helps to protect me from developing cavities and osteoporosis. Nice work, Xlear!

Xylosweet, all natural xylitol sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1577370 on Oct 04, 2008

A great product that tastes wonderful for anyone wanting to cut sugar from their diet.

BEST TASTING!!

Posted by Reviewer3358176 on Nov 21, 2007

BEST TASTING XYLITOL I'VE TRIED GREAT FOR TEETH TOO!

Great Sugar Replacement

Posted by Reviewer1958329 on Mar 12, 2008

I love using xylitol instead of sugar. It is a little hard to dissolve in cold drings though. I like the fact that it does not raise blood sugar and it also is a natural bacteria preventative. I have also baked with it with good results. I was glad to find this brand in a larger amount.

Tastes great. Mixes just like sugar. I like the 5lb bag! Just wish it was a less costly.

Posted by Reviewer1272062 on Feb 11, 2009

Abosolutly love this!!!

Posted by Reviewer2516828 on Feb 21, 2009

I love this sweetener! I made my own lemonade with it and it tasted like I used sugar. After drinking only a cup, it did upset my stomach, but that only lasted that day. I will buy this again.

Great Sugar Substitute!

Posted by Reviewer2180378 on Mar 17, 2009

Frankly, I think it's better than sugar. We use it in our coffee, bread-making, and all baked goods calling for sugar. Take it easy on the intake at first, though. Work up to a total sugar substitution. We went a little too fast with the Xylitol the first couple of weeks, and had lots of gas and occasional loose stools and light diaherra. Good Product.

I can never have enough

Posted by Reviewer2698919 on Nov 19, 2009

I always try to keep xylitol in the house, and this is the most economical way to get it. I use xylitol every day, but even so, you can still overdo it and have some gastrointestinal effects if you overindulge. I use it as a replacement for sugar in drinks (by the glass); I squeeze the juice of a lemon or limes into a glass, add xylitol, and mix with water for a delicious alkalizing drink. I use it to sweeten plain unsweetened soy and almond milk, and just recently made a homemade cranberry sauce substituting xylitol for sugar to much success.

Excellent natural sweetner for everything!

Posted by Reviewer1294592 on Mar 31, 2010

XyloSweet is excellent for all things that require sugar. This is great for your teeth, no sugar, no aftertaste, looks and acts just like regular sugar. I use liquid stevia for anything liquid but this is great for baking, etc.