good stuff

Posted by lorischuster on Sep 24, 2008

Xylitol is great to replace sugar in baked goods-use it in equal measure. As xylitol is expensive, I limit my use. I recommend liquid stevia for use in beverages as it is much more economical. Also, start slowly with xylitol or you may end up with bloating and gas issues.

great Sweetener

Posted by Reviewer3226937 on Aug 12, 2010

I am a diabetic and by using xylitol I can drink a cup of tea as though it has real sugar in . I have tried various sweeteners but they all leave a taste in my mouth.This tastes like sugar without my blood sugar going up.

I love the product, hate the package.

Posted by Reviewer3126051 on Feb 15, 2011

Difficult to pour. The clumping isn't the issue, just squish before pouring. The package is unruly and has that ziplock weirdness that makes clumpy powders hard to pour.

XyloSweet is ok

Posted by Reviewer2570884 on Jan 01, 2012

No as sweet as regular sugar. Dissolves well, no after taste.

Our choice of sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1351582 on Jan 03, 2011

Expensive and necessary to avoid those other artificial ones in the market. Tastes like sugar and is competitively priced but I think the cost per pound must decrease or I will eliminate sugar from my diet where coffee, which is my primary usage, is concerned

Swithced my household over

Posted by Reviewer1350062 on Feb 28, 2009

Not using sugar ever again! I love this stuff and even though it is pricier than sugar I won't go back. I figure I shell it out now or I shell it out later for doctor's bills. It tastes excellent and even my 8 yr old daughter is hooked. There is a laxative effect for about the first week and a half, (depends on how much you eat, I didn't add it gradually, I went whole hog) but seriously it wasn't that bad and I was actually bummed when my body finished adjusting because I have 10 lbs to go, lol! I bought the cookbook too and the recipes are great. You just can't use it to rise bread so I use honey instead. Can't wait for it to go mainstream and then the price will go down.

I use this

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Sep 14, 2008

instead of stevia, most of the time. It is very similar in taste to sucrose and is usable as an exact substitute. It has no after-taste and you get a lot for the money.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3171171 on Sep 14, 2008

iHerb is a great place to find hard to come by products like this one. I have baked with it, and it works great.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1786125 on Sep 15, 2008

Sweetens like sugar with fewer calories. And good for dental health.

very good