Best Low Calorie Sweetner!

Posted by Reviewer3240036 on Feb 29, 2012

I absolutely love this product. Myself and my husband have both recently been diagnosed with diabetes. Xylitol has to the the best tasting sweetner I have ever used. I did not have any gastrointestinal issues that are attributed to xylitol. I love all the health benefits that goes along with this product. I wish I had found it years earlier. I purchase a 5lb bag once a month.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1062089 on Feb 21, 2012

Use just like regular refined sugar ~ not a single "issue"!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1424247 on Feb 07, 2012

I use this in just about everything in place of sugar and my cooked and baked goods come out perfectly. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that it doesn't melt when making chocolate, so the chocolate has a gritty texture and if you use a 1:1 ratio to sugar in some cooked goods (like custard), it makes your throat burn.

Sugar alternative

Posted by Reviewer2590405 on Jan 31, 2012

Great product, been using it for almost 2 years now. I don't give it 5 stars because it's pricey. iherb's service is downright awesome, item shipped same day as ordered and we got 3 days later from Cal.

New to me

Posted by Reviewer1644045 on Jan 25, 2012

This is the first time that I have used Xylitol. I have been trying to find it at a price that I could afford and it seems that iHerb has the best price -- especially considering free shipping. So far I have only used it in baking cookies. It seems to be just a little less sweet than regaular table sugar, but I mixed it 50/50 with Erythritol and added some molasses to make the brown sugar that I needed for the receipe. Very satisfying sweetnes with no aftertast -- and it didn't hit my blood sugar at all! (I'm a type 2 diabetic and make cookies with different nut flours rather than grains) I will be using this again!

More than sweet

Posted by Reviewer1406237 on Jan 16, 2012

Xlear (Xylitol) sugar replacement is high in sweetness but low in calories-my wife lose it for the weight maintenance aspect alone. When you add the disinfectant aspect (anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, use of this product is a no-brainer

Delicious sweetener, just like sugar

Posted by Reviewer1410663 on Jan 11, 2012

Have to be a little careful of the digestive effect, so only use once a day, but otherwise love that I can have sweet coffee in the morning without the sugar spike or the bitterness of other "fake" sweeteners.

love this

Posted by Reviewer2615820 on Jan 09, 2012

this is great and a great price

XyloSweet is Sweet

Posted by Reviewer2496204 on Jan 03, 2012

Great healthy equivalent/replacement to pure cane sugar

XyloSweet is ok

Posted by Reviewer2570884 on Jan 01, 2012

No as sweet as regular sugar. Dissolves well, no after taste.