Better than Spry-not made in China

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Aug 19, 2010

These taste better (not as overpowering) and the xylitol is of much higher quality. It is derived from birch trees like it's supposed to be, unlike Spry products which get their xylitol from China (derived from corn-most likely GMO corn).

Best tasting natural mints I've found...

Posted by Reviewer2426498 on May 10, 2010

Love these mints - not overpowering, and have a pleasant, light peppermint taste.

Highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1969637 on Dec 04, 2012

I tried the Xylichew Mints after trying the same brand of gum (which I also really like) and I absolutely loved them! I love the taste and there are no bad ingredients either! It's also a good value - 240 mints in the container, and so they last a long time.

Yumm

Posted by Reviewer1026219 on Feb 16, 2010

The mints are good, but I was upset when I got them because I thought I ordered the gum. The description needs to be updated.. The gum is my favorite!

Love love love!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Feb 07, 2013

Love these! Very refreshing and delicious!

very nice mints

Posted by nzreviewer on May 11, 2013

kids & I both like them - highly disappointed to see they're now discontinued!

xylichew mints

Posted by Reviewer1415046 on Aug 04, 2010

The mints are terrific incentive for my children to brush their teeth in the morning and before bedtime (with a little help from Mom and Dad). It is a treat that is enamel-friendly and as a mother and a dental hygienist, I feel that I am making wise choices for my children and feel comfortable recommending the mints to my patients. The price was budget-friendly as well.

Love these

Posted by Reviewer1314568 on Aug 13, 2010

I have dyspepsia so not only do these mints soothe my stomach all day, they give my gums and teeth an enormous benefit as well.

Good breath mints

Posted by Reviewer2238389 on Sep 16, 2009

We carry these little mints with us when we travel to help with freshening the breath in between brushing. They have a nice pop of peppermint.

Great tasting

Posted by Reviewer3256329 on Jan 02, 2010

Perfect to keep in the car for after a meal at a restaurant.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »