Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Xylichew Gum, XyliChew Sugar Free Chewing Gum, Cinnamon, 100 Pcs (Discontinued Item)

Xylichew versus Spry

Posted by Reviewer1360536 on Apr 08, 2010

After repeated attempts on several sites to order, not only this flavor, but other flavors, and finding repeated "out of stock" messages, I went ahead with an order for Spry. The product is every bit as good as the "original" xylichew, and, with the two 100 piece tubs side by side, I could see that they both offered equivalent amounts of the xylitol alcohol sugar. In fact, some of the pieces in the xylichew container got overly tacky, or sticky, and stuck to molars on the left side of my mouth. Aside from this, the problem with your site is that you don't have a link to detailed ingredients info. It took my own direct ordering and examination to determine that the two "chews" are pretty much equal. Try as I might, by enlarging images, etc. I couldn't determine the most important element of comparison between the two.

Not much taste

Posted by Reviewer1402070 on Dec 19, 2009

Of all the xylitol cinnamon chewing gums, this is the least flavorful, fastest fading one. The flavor almost tastes off, like a fruit-flavored type. I bought it because it doesn't have Chinese ingredients, but I'd recommend one of the others. I thought about returning it but too much trouble.