Delicious certified organic raw honey.

Posted by Leione on Apr 30, 2014

Not only is this honey very delicious and organic, but also it's packed with heath benefits. Famous for its antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal, emollient, soothing and healing properties, this honey is truly a superfood and beneficial in treating various infections, colds, flu, fever, asthma, gastritis, Helicobacter pylori, stomach ulcers, diarrhea, hay fever, diabetes, kidney disease, cataracts, diabetic foot ulcers, sunburn, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, shingles, hives, sore gums, gum infections, mouth ulcers, as well as many other conditions. It boosts and strengthens the immune systems, removes toxins out of the body, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, relieves nausea and bloating, heals gastric ulcers, soothes the stomach lining, reduces inflammation, facilitates healing, helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease. It can also be applied topically and heals small wounds, sores, cuts, burns, abscesses, blisters, boils, and alleviating pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin. I love this amazing honey: it helps my acid reflux and gastritis, strengthens my immune system and protects me against viral infections. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to improve their overall health and well-being.

Please continue this honey!

Posted by 4957679154512312436 on Feb 19, 2015

Such an awesome product! Please have it back! I am at my last few drops!! :(

helps the lungs

Posted by Reviewer1036042 on Jul 18, 2011

one spoon in the morning to help cut the phlem. real honey is like magic stuff. real medicine. use it!

Excellent facial cleanser for acne!

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on Jan 31, 2011

I actually use this as a facial cleanser. My skin is super sensitive to everything, so I tried using honey as a cleanser and mask. This is amazing! Takes off makeup easily and cleans very well. Great for clearing up acne super fast. I use it as a regular face wash to keep my skin clear and sooooo soft. No need for moisturizer with this and it helps keep oil away. Great for all skin types. I use the Y.S. raw cinna honey as a mask. The cinnamon and honey combination is great for clearing up acne super fast.

heavenly delicious honey

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

I love this Honey. We are always looking for ways to get better nutrition and this is part of a good food intake. Easily one of the best kinds of honey we've ever had! Creamy, sweet and simply good!

Healthy, not to compare to grocery brands!!

Posted by Reviewer1429684 on Apr 20, 2011

This honey is the real thing, and extremely good for so many health problems. My husband was suffering with IBS and taking honey three times a day, plus flax seed oil and omega, he is presently doing very well and his IBS is gone for now!! Look up the health benefits to organic honey, it goes on and on. It seems that honey can help heal almost anything.

OMG, oh sooooo yummie !!!!

Posted by AnnieAppleseed on Jan 04, 2014

I absolutely love this honey!!! Great price, GREAT product, GREAT quality... and smells HEAVENLY... what else can you ask for!? Have a beautiful, safe & healthy day!

Highly recommend this product

Posted by Reviewer1886505 on Jan 05, 2012

The best tasting honey I've ever had. This honey is worth every penny.

Organic Raw Honey

Posted by Reviewer1986783 on Oct 25, 2011

I loved it. And the shipping was fast. This is my favorite honey and it's so healthy. Yoy can have it with youe tea, coffe, cacao, or whatever you like to add sweet to it. When you get flu or cold, mix one tb of it with warm water and it helps you feel better.

Excellent honey

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 07, 2014

This is the only one that is 100% raw, organic AND comes in a glass jar! (My local store has one that looks exactly the same: when I got home and had already used it, I realized it was non-organic and in a plastic jar! Wish Y.S. would not do that!) I also wonder how they do not mix up the organic with (residue from) the non-organic in-house! Really wishing this company would stick with organic and leave the pesticide-laden, plastic-jarred kind to the others because it does cheapen their company, not to mention leads to customer error when in a hurry, as above. I am sure, I must not be the only one to whom this has happened and/or who wishes the same so the error won't happen to them. Too great a risk with chemicals, including BPA! I have MCS so this is important to me.