it's magic

Posted by EgyptianTarekElagamy on Mar 24, 2015

Best price and quality. I purchased for use during chemo to keep white blood cell count high, which worked.buy this.I have been taking bee pollen for almost a year. It have been helping me with my allergies in conjunction with Nettle.This particular brand name works better than others.Great stuff, gives me extra energy

Bra

Posted by Reviewer3153177 on Nov 06, 2012

Virker som et godt mærke:)

great product and price

Posted by Reviewer2350467 on Jul 06, 2012

I've been using this for years and continue to be pleased with immune response and energy boost.

Five star

Posted by Reviewer1428712 on Apr 10, 2012

First of all, Im so impress with the excellent services of the iherb.com very reliable internet store, delivery arrived earlier than expected in UK eventhough I only chose ordinary delivery. Talking with the bee farms be pollen Capsule , as far as i experienced this product is amazing , not just only affordable price but also very good food supplement, It minimize my eating habit , really good for dieting , I felt more active and energetic all the time , it looks like my skin clearer and beautiful , I do like this and I will buy this again.

Organic Bee Farms, Bee Pollen

Posted by Reviewer1386755 on Jan 23, 2012

Brilliant product

Natural vitamine B

Posted by Reviewer2193703 on Dec 22, 2011

Always good to do it naturally.

i love it and i take 3 every morning!

Posted by Reviewer2780725 on Apr 05, 2011

it is of good quality. i have taken it for 1 week and it does not cause me allergic.

Amazing help for hot flash/sweats

Posted by Reviewer1369745 on Dec 05, 2010

I read an article in the paper from a woman who had used organic bee pollen for her hot flashes and the help it provided her. I tried this, works like a charm. Two capsules twice per day and my hot flashes have almost disappeared. My acupuncturist/herbalist is also amazed at the huge improvement. Buy it girls!!

Bee Pollen Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1084822 on Aug 11, 2010

I purchased your product last year when I was in Los Angeles from GMC, very impressed with the product, I received the current shipment quite promptly and will be ordering more products in the future, I am a very satisfied customer, kind regards Neville Friend Melbourne Australia

The best there is !!

Posted by Reviewer2530419 on Jul 19, 2010

Bee pollen supplements are not the same from source to source and brand to brand and they "work" differently for different individuals. However, if bee pollen should work for you in helping you to be energetic, these bee pollen supplements from Y. S. Organic Bee Farms are the best there is from my experience. Take them on a relative empty stomach. Best wishes of health to all.