Very good!!

Posted by 4743215206672764113 on Apr 09, 2016

My dogs liked it and so did I! I will order again!

Great energy booster

Posted by 5462492745116714524 on Feb 08, 2016

I have noticed that after taking this my energy levels have gone up. as a note of caution I would recommend you start out with small amounts because it can be a little overwhelming just how much energy this gives you. I have also noticed this increased libido I will update this if I notice anything else since I have only been taking this for 5 days

Best thing ever

Posted by Reviewer3247212 on Dec 12, 2015

I have ADHD and when i take a spoon or two in the morning and afternoon...i don't feel that hyper and my concentration and mental health is much better. I love this product and highly recommend everyone to take it no matter what! I also grinde it and use it in my smoothies.

pollen Y.S.Eco Bee Farms

Posted by 5232768897623853511 on Jan 06, 2015

J'aime les produits de la ruche! et ce pollen est excellent pour la santé!

Best product for best price

Posted by Reviewer3205232 on Dec 30, 2014

Bee pollen is considered nature's most perfect food. This is the best price anywhere!

Good

Posted by 5319433655963204449 on Oct 02, 2014

This is good bee pollen but I just found out that consuming bee pollen is bad for the bee's because they don't have nourishment from the pollen to get through winter. Going to stop buying bee pollen.

Bee pollen

Posted by 5080312545536463550 on Aug 17, 2014

Puedes añadirlos en el yogur,en tus batidos y te aportan un plus a tu sistema inmunitario.

Requires Refrigeration

Posted by Reviewer2577709 on Jun 09, 2014

This product requires refrigeration and was spolied before it arrived at my door. This fact is not mentioned anywhere on the product page on iherb.com (or atleast, it wasn't mentioned at the time I placed my order), nor did I see this mentioned anywhere on the bottle itself after inspecting the photos online. However, when the courier company sent it to the wrong shipment facility and delayed my order by 4 days, I contacted the manufacurer to inquire about it's shelf life and storage. They replied with this: "Thank you for your purchase. This is a refrigrated (sic) item and after that long it will not be any good." So be aware; unless you get guaranteed overnight delivery, you'll most likely be getting a spoiled, useless product if you order on here. I'll be returning the item at my own cost. Total bummer.

Good price

Posted by SavoringLife on Apr 28, 2014

Very good price and smells awesome. But the taste is not as good compared to some other brands I have tasted.

Great

Posted by 4717240491321239186 on Apr 16, 2014

I put this in my smoothies. Yum!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »