Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Buckwheat Pure Raw Honey, 13.5 oz (383 g)

Reviews 3-star

Smells weird

Posted by Reviewer1684744 From Australia on Jun 02, 2011

The honey is raw and must be good for health. But I can't get used to the smell which is strange unlike any other honeys that I tried. Anyway I didn't pay too much for it even if it is wasted. I might try to use it in some raw recipes where the smell is masked by other ingredients. Do not cook with any honey.

Distinct, acquired taste

Posted by Reviewer1878571 From Rhode Island on Jan 19, 2013

Buckwheat honey is a strong flavor and scent. It is very different from the other flavored honeys or even plain raw honey that I'm used to. The other member of household enjoyed it. I'd never buy it again. Will consider using it for skincare since I hate the flavor. It is authentic raw by the not too runny texture.

ok

Posted by 4793514301339911259 From Israel on Jul 29, 2013

taste ok, but the texture is almost crystallized

Broken

Posted by unniinnu From Norway on Feb 21, 2014

Cannot really say anything about this, was broken (frozen) when it arrived. Had to throw away. Guess I want get my money back...

Review of Products I Have Purchased from iHerb.com

Posted by Reviewer7774377 From Nebraska on Feb 28, 2012

Buckwheat Pure Honey was okay, however I have changed to Heavenly Organics Wild Forest Raw Honey. I was trying out the organic honey, and liked the Wild Forest.